Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

repco camp-outs

L

LaShY

My mate works at repco and this is happening tomorrow, unfortunately practically every store in australia is either sold out or extremely low on stock, they are so cheap because they want them gone NOW.....

Fitty

Reaction score
Why do they want them gone? Some reason that would stop us wanting them? And are they doing rainchecks on them or is it until stock runs out?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ohh, ****, sorry my bad, what i meant by raincheck in first post, was to preorder them. i really stuffed that one up didnt i.

Fitty

Reaction score
OK, so do you have to have preordered them to get them? Or is that just in cases of limited or no stock?

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
ok, you dont have to preorder them, but people already have preordered all the ones the repco shop can get down here, which means on the day, there wont be any on the shelf unless people that preordered, dont buy them. but i doubt there will be any more than what each shop gets in, so no rainchecks. but i could be wrong there, so go in and ask them, easiest way.

thisispete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series 2
They're all gone!

I rang every store in QLD and no-one has any. I was at the door at 8am (they open at 8) and they had none. He checked the computer and i rang every store and they were all out of stock.

why do they tease us like this!! BAH

some guy was in there going off becuase they were advertised but couldnt get one. it was pretty funny. if anyone DID manage to get one, let us all know!

i think its pretty bad that they took pre-orders, and i think that the staff would have gotten their greasy little mits onto them all too, or at least told everyone about it before the catalogue came out!

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
haha good luck to me and everyone else in canberra... these 3 guys were waiting on the door since 1:30am. i rocked up at 6 and by the time they had opened the doors at 8 there was about 40 people waiting. what they didnt tell everyone was that they only had 3 screens and 3 players in all of ACT (and 6 stores). worst part was that they had all the sale items on a table and everyone rushed in to get them but they had the good gear hidden out the back so you had to ask for it. the person who ended up getting it was one of the last people ot get there! the guys who had been waiting since 1:30 got nothing

so i wasted 2 hours of my morning... total f.ucking bullshit if you ask me

aa23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
These sales should be ****ing illegal. I hope the accc, or whoever it is fines the hell out of them. I'd heard there wouldn't be any stock about from other forums, which had some people who worked there. It's blatant false advertising, with their little disclaimer in fine print at the bottom of their catalogues.
The only way to beat this **** happening, is to NOT go to the stores, other than to tell them you won't be back. :mad:

E-mail them here, like I just did, and maybe they'll get the message. But probably not. [email protected]

Last edited:

matrix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 Acclaim
yup thats right folks. i work at repco and the sale was on yesterday.
each store had about 2 of each item to clear. incidenatly i missed out on getting stuff as some other asshole at work pick up my gear an ran off with it:(
whoever, if you want a kicker 60x4 ch amp(i think its the 300.2) and/ or a 400x1 mono i am able to get them for $250each. there are only 1 of each left and they are in queensland. they were not in the catalogue and are offered to me as a sorry note.