Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

repco camp-outs

Jeff T

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive
Well I rang my nearest store spot on 8am, couldn't be stuffed going there because I'd heard bad stories about the stock levels.

The guy told me that of the Blaupunkt DVD and Screen, there were no dvds and only 1 screen in Sydney, at Brookvale.

Pretty piss poor effort really advertising something so heavily and then only having 1 in the whole of Sydney.

thisispete

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Series 2
matrix said:
yup thats right folks. i work at repco and the sale was on yesterday.
each store had about 2 of each item to clear. incidenatly i missed out on getting stuff as some other asshole at work pick up my gear an ran off with it:(
whoever, if you want a kicker 60x4 ch amp(i think its the 300.2) and/ or a 400x1 mono i am able to get them for $250each. there are only 1 of each left and they are in queensland. they were not in the catalogue and are offered to me as a sorry note.

which store do you work at? Is it in QLD?

Troy711

Retired Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
2011 Mitsubishi Pajero GLS
update:

after writing a nasty email to repco i got a reply saying 'blah blah if you would like further contact with us give us your home address'. so i gave em my home address and the letter came today

the letter was basiclly the same thing in the email... sorry and ****. but it also came with 100 bucks worth of gift vouchers! yay, free stuff rocks my world!

aa23

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim
Same with me. 2 x $50 vouchers. It may restore a little bit of my faith now.
Just gotta figure out what to spend it on now.