Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ryan's VS Spack

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
took a few more photos, why not :rofl2:

silly rain makes me lazy and not want to do anything to the car, so no real updates. i put the venetians up though.

photo10.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo9.jpg

Last edited:

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Geez some people are wankers.....

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
got left a present by someone in the uni carpark today :bang:

photo16.jpg

Be sure to give them a hiding if you find who did it or make em pay for the paint haha… :) Jealous ####s god i hate people like that.. Happened to me once in a carpark some wanker coulndt drive and must of hit my back bumper and now it has a little blue on there…(wasnt in the car)

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
Geez some people are wankers.....

fair enough that you can't drive, but the fact you don't leave a note or anything is disgraceful.

And the parking spots are not even small!
Ill be asking campus security if they have any security cameras in the area, but hey, it's footscray so I'm not expecting much haha

I guess it gives me another reason to get a respray, a color other than white would be nice

FstStig

Diagnostician
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6
fair enough that you can't drive, but the fact you don't leave a note or anything is disgraceful.

Ill be asking campus security if they have any security cameras in the area, but hey, it's footscray so I'm not expecting much haha

I guess it gives me another reason to get a respray, a color other than white would be nice

Nar don't F*&k it up... VR/VS only look good in white or Black, not unless its a Calais where white over grey looks the best.... Maybe I'm just bias.

CALAIS94

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
calais

screw a note,i'd expect a pic of his hot gf's boobs to settle the matter.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6

Fingers crossed you have some luck with security footage. And I might also be biased but white FTW.

ryflyy23

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Spack
Nar don't F*&k it up... VR/VS only look good in white or Black, not unless its a Calais where white over grey looks the best.... Maybe I'm just bias.

Fingers crossed you have some luck with security footage. And I might also be biased but white FTW.

dont get me wrong i love the white, and its only a thought for now as its a fair amount of money haha. panther mica would be my only choice other than white.

screw a note,i'd expect a pic of his hot gf's boobs to settle the matter.

with driving skills like that i cant see how he could have scored a hot gf :hmmm: