Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Shane Warne dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Sudden and unexpected heart problems and/or deaths can result from the Covid Vax. Could this be another cover up? Will we ever know the truth about Warnies vax status or the real cause of his death? R.I.P.
Crickeys! You don't want to be saying crazy stuff like that in public. The sheep do NOT like it.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Ok so let me make sure I understand this; what you're saying is "I'm lazy so you're wrong". Do I have that right?

No, you don't.

You make claims and fail to support them with evidence.

Akin to "do your own research" nonsense.

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
No, you don't.

You make claims and fail to support them with evidence.

Akin to "do your own research" nonsense.
You're lazy. You'd rather just sit there and call people liars because you're too lazy. At least own it. It's not my job to provide evidence to satisfy your sheep sized brain. I know what I know. I know what I saw and ALL I'm saying is if you want to know the real truth look deeper but no, fantastic people like you have to chime in and without doing any research at all claim to know everything about everything. You're a lazy git. Take another booster.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Crickeys! You don't want to be saying crazy stuff like that in public. The sheep do NOT like it.
By sheep I assume you mean the majority of people who have been fully vaccinated, as well as alot with boosters who are doing fine

Not the minuscule percentage of anti-vaccers without enough brain cells, or own thought between them to actually do any real research outside of "social media"

Not sure who is the real sheep here???

It's a 9,999 people agree, and 1 doesn't senario

In the end I care not about any anti-vaccers, they can kiss mine, and the other 9,999 to 1 arses
;)

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
By sheep I assume you mean the majority of people who have been fully vaccinated, as well as alot with boosters who are doing fine

Not the minuscule percentage of anti-vaccers without enough brain cells, or own thought between them to actually do any real research outside of "social media"

Not sure who is the real sheep here???

It's a 9,999 people agree, and 1 doesn't senario

In the end I care not about any anti-vaccers, they can kiss mine, and the other 9,999 to 1 arses
;)
Wow, you certainly do believe a lot of stuff. I'm just glad the traffic will ease up soon. Take another booster. Please.

Ginger Beer

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dunnydoore
Wow, you certainly do believe a lot of stuff. I'm just glad the traffic will ease up soon. Take another booster. Please.
Cool story bro

I'm still waiting on your "evidence" about what you have posted

You seem like someone who watches alot of TV news and gets your "news" from random weidos on the interwebs

Keep up the good work, your country thanks you for your support

images.jpeg-38.jpg

VXBaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VX Series II Wagon
Cool story bro

I'm still waiting on your "evidence" about what you have posted

You seem like someone who watches alot of TV news and gets your "news" from random weidos on the interwebs

Keep up the good work, your country thanks you for your support
Nothing would make me happier than for people like you to continue thinking like that. I hope my comments encourage a lot of people to stop doing their own research, to keep believing main stream media and their governments and most importantly to keep getting boosters because I hate traffic!

Status
Not open for further replies.