Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should HSV Make 1 Last Brock Commodore?

Should HSV Make 1 Last Batch of Brock Commodores?

• Yes

Votes: 110 76.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 23.6%

• Total voters

sting ls2

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Clubsport ls2 A4
Good time to bring out that concept tt3.6 TORANA and you can have a modern XU1,or drop the 6litre in there and you have a modern A9X.
Holden or hsv should make another BROCK car wether it be commodore or torana something,loved seeing him drive both as a kid.
BODY BY HOLDEN (SOUL BY BROCK).

T

Till_Lind

Did Brock have a hand in former Brock Commodores? If that's the case I dont' see the point, as unfortunately he is not around anymore to have an input.

SL/ENUT

The SL/E Fanatic!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VB SL/E 5L
No way. I remember a story which i don't know is true, but Peter Brock took a few through HSV factory, seen a clubsport that was going to have Peter Brocks signature, something that he didn't know of.
Also there has been some bad blood between HSV and Brock over the years
But if Holden have some sort of Brock Commodore, be it the Omega, Berlina Calais or SS then yes.

ruredi

AVGJO3
Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 SS V Z Series Manaul Sportwagon
Julie said:
hell no, profitting from a dead mans name, thats just wrong, only way it could be condoned would be if all profits went to brockys charity!

Julie your not really into any sort of tributes about renaming or making stuff in brocks name are you...Ive looked at three threads now and your not for a single one???

Im all for the idea. I reckon it would be great. especially the donating to hes foundation bit...

hehe...could you imagine how many A9X's or XU1's would sell if they actually were re-released...? I know it will never happen but damn.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
1991_Vn2nV said:
Personally I could think of no better way to show tribute to Brocky than to release one last line of Brock Commodores (with perhaps $1,000 per car going to one of his charities).

So, do you think HSV should make a batch of HSV Brock Commodores? (Yes I know it was HDT not HSV that made the originals, but still!)

Or perhaps make the next 7.0L HSV 'GTSR' or whatever they were going to call it, a Brock HSV instead!

HSV and Holden owe alot to Brocky, as does the entire world of motorsport! In my opinion there is no better way to show the respect and love that we all had for Brocky 05, the Legend and King of the Hill!

I can't be bothered reading all in between, but i don't think HSV should do anything, HSV never had a brock model, so they shouldn't start now, however, i think holden should do a special VE model using a tuned LS2, matched with custom 20's and special interior, for me it would be more fitting....just my 2 cents

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
holden should build a special brock, btu make sure it's a 100% beautiful car without any little glitches or **** ups

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Holden should make a build just ONE commo and make it totatly different like the bat mobile vl commo. if they made such a car they shouldnt sell it! they should put it in a musem or put it with where ever they store all the other brock commos and toranas etc.