Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should HSV Make 1 Last Brock Commodore?

Should HSV Make 1 Last Batch of Brock Commodores?

• Yes

Votes: 110 76.4%
  • No.

Votes: 34 23.6%

• Total voters

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
I say hell no.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
minux said:
I can't be bothered reading all in between, but i don't think HSV should do anything, HSV never had a brock model, so they shouldn't start now, however, i think holden should do a special VE model using a tuned LS2, matched with custom 20's and special interior, for me it would be more fitting....just my 2 cents

PB pioneered special vehicles in Australia. Without him HSV and FPV would be very different or may not even exist at all. Heh - I'd be pretty chuffed if somebody released a car in my honor after I die.

Reaper

atrail308

RIP King of the Mountain
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 VH SL/E 308
i say no, Brock commo's were HDT, HSV is a whole different ball game, why change it now... Im sure he'd be against it due to all the disputes with holden during the VL...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
atrail308 said:
i say no, Brock commo's were HDT, HSV is a whole different ball game, why change it now... Im sure he'd be against it due to all the disputes with holden during the VL...

Nah. If he wasn't over the VL farce then he wouldn't have taken Holdens' money over the last 10 years or so.

Reaper

:rip: 05

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Reaper said:
Nah. If he wasn't over the VL farce then he wouldn't have taken Holdens' money over the last 10 years or so.

Reaper

:rip: 05

I thought that holden got over the brock farce..i mean with the polariser and and under inflated tyres and all...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
minux said:
I thought that holden got over the brock farce..i mean with the polariser and and under inflated tyres and all...

AFAIK both saw it as water under the bridge many years ago and were over it. Brock/Holden were a great partnership (both times) and neither would have been as successful without the other. Lets face it, everybody has a fight with their other 1/2 from time to time.

Reaper

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Maybe a special model from Holden would be good but not HSV, that was never his gig, they took over where HDT left off

HE11VT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 HSV CLUBSPORT R8options
HSV panorama

they should make a new limited series in recognition for brock but not a brock promoted model, if that makes sense.. ie hsv panorama 500 per model. every model they make. that would be they way to do it!!