Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Should I Keep posting useless polls????

How dark can yo go

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxseverity

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
this is how my dad taught me how to drive. took me to a massive industrial car park. put stockies on the car. said have fun and try keep control. i learnt so much and its saved my ass so many times in the rain/gravel roads.

holdencple

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ SS 5.7L LS1
so 1 passenger after 11pm what if your driving home late with you gf and kid in the back seat does that mean your kid is classed and an extra passenger? so therefore has to hitch home? lol

B

BXHD

nah immediate family such as siblings, daughter/son/ mum/dad and wife/hubby dnt count i dont think.

SV62NV

Scuba Steve
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY09 VE SV6
nah immediate family such as siblings, daughter/son/ mum/dad and wife/hubby dnt count i dont think.

That would be correct ;)

I'm not fussed with the new system, i was on passenger restrictions for a year and i didn't mind it the slightest, just means you don't have to be designated driver :)

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive

Does that work in NSW?

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
So you could tell the police they are all your family :D from different marriages. Lets see them try and work that one out.

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive
yeah i will.. I herd its you can carry upto 4 passengers over 25 during curfew, but only 1 passenger under 25 during curfew.. but i also herd if you have someone over 25 it cancels the curfew... jesus people talk rubbish.. it makes it more confusing..

B

BXHD

yeah i will.. I herd its you can carry upto 4 passengers over 25 during curfew, but only 1 passenger under 25 during curfew.. but i also herd if you have someone over 25 it cancels the curfew... jesus people talk rubbish.. it makes it more confusing..

yeah.. best bet is to find out about it from the people enforcing the laws or that made them. hence no confusion :) and no trouble from being mis-informed.

Status
Not open for further replies.