Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

show, sound or go???

Show, Go, Or sound (stereo)

• Total voters

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
go go go, who cares if your can doof faster than it can accelerate, who cares if your car is ricier than japans rice fields. When it is all said and done people are most impressed with how quick you can get down a 1/4 mile. Granted a car should be tidy maybe a nice set of wheels, but for me it is all about performance.

I argee that its each to their own but i don't agree that people are most impressed with how quick a car get a quater mile...
Whats gonna get more looks cruising down the street

A. A Dumper car on big rims, loud stereo and an exhaust to make it sound better than stock with nuffin else performance wise...

or

B. A sleeper thats got 300rwkw and only a trained eye and ear can pick the tucker away intercooler and the induction noise of a high end charger?

Most people down the street are ur average Joe than knows how to change a tire and and if a dash light goes out they take their car into a HOLDEN dealer to get it fixed....

So for me its SHOW, GO and then SOUND.....

I like my car to attract attention jst caus im theres nuffin better than having randoms on the street (hot busty ones) take notice n wave n **** at the car.
If i had the money i would start working on the GO, too many idiots with stock V8's think that caus my car is DUMPED and on big rims im gonna race them at every set of lights... Annoys the crap outta me and shows their ignorace...DUDE, its got a S-Pack badge on the back, its a 6, why would i try n race an 8?
Though once in a while it would be nice to put these idiots in their place.... Choking on my dust! :p

All that said, some people get more kicks from taking their machine to the track and laying down a low 11 time which i respect too...

shaggerz

Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VY2 SV8 A4
All Sizzle No Steak!!!

:D

Sabby

MSABBY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS FIFTY
i voted go and show.
firsty go then show.
its no good having a car thats looks AWSM and people wait for the engine to kick in....then its no power or sound. dissapointment.
GO alll the way.