Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Single best thing you love about your VF

IAmJules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV Redline Wagon
+1 for the HUD

Remote start is a close second. The other day my wife started it remotely as a boy and his mum walked past and he shouted "woahhh optimus prime" :)

Maloo37

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais, VF2 SSVR UTE
I am currently driving VF CalaisV and love the heated seats but giving it all up for a VF2 redline ute, i am betting my smile on my face will be even bigger once I take delivery even without heated seats

gazpep

Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 SSV Redline auto
The HUD is great but what really impresses me is the way the Redlne handles. The thing just bites into curves and bends and holds its line perfectly, they have the suspension sorted beautifully on this car. Would also have to mention the low down torque and effortless power.

daves8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2015 VF Calais V 6.0 | 2013 VF Calais V V6 Wagon
Calais V. Love the HUD and the cream leather interior. The dash rocks!

57AJW

Reaction score
Members Ride
VFII SSV Redline
That sound when you hit the start button, especially if the engine is warm and you get the crackles ...

CalaisNQ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II Calais V V8 , VS Calais, VS Ute & VZ SV6
V8 Fuel economy, best fuel economy I've had in a V8.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
You'd appreciate the LSAs then, as they're right on the target with that statement.
Redline is the best daily car I have ever had. Shame it doesn't have an extra 100-150rwkw. 250 just doesn't really cut it against those ford boys.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
I love that the Calais V LS3 is so understated, and apart from the quad exhausts looks identical to a 6cyl model of the same car.

I love the looks on people's faces when the innocuous, plain vanilla looking family wagon beside them takes off like a scalded cat amidst a cacophony of sound.

Don't get me wrong, SS et al are fantastic, but I just love the sleeper look on the Calais and the fact it goes just as hard :)

VFSV6FORME

Reaction score
Members Ride
WN Caprice V 6.0L, VE Anniversity V6 Series 1
Remote start and HUD should be compulsory in every car.

Want a laugh!!!

We have some older friends older than us in the late 60's and they came to look at our House and whilst they were at it they looked at the VF SV6 (they have 10 year old Merc). Now I Tee'd it with my wife to hide around the corner with the car keys and listen to my commands.
As myself and our elderly friends admired the car whilst in the garage and I was telling them of all the toys and tricks the car has.
I now said to them that i'm going to talk to the car,,,,,I said,,, Betsy please start your engine, The Engine starts, I gave the car second command, Betsy Please unlock the doors the doors unlock, Followed by another command Betsy please open the boot, The boot opened.
Now the oldies were horrified and said and this is a Holden and it can do this.
He later said this reminds me of that movie Start Trek the Voyage home where Scotty in that engineering shop spoke to the computer saying "computer please turn on" or something like that but it didn't turn on in this case.

See these friend of ours are German and they always tell everyone that they have the best. LOL,LOL I said this is only a Holden and it can do this LOL.