Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

skyline vs ls1

Jamie_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 BA XR6
above is correct...stock R33 GTS-T's arent that quick...stock 0-100 is 6.96 seconds...a VN V6 with breathing mods and right tune could beat that...it would even be close between my XR6, which pulls 7 sec flat 0-100 with XR6T intake and K&N...

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
haha, a mate of mine does. he hasn't been assed to change anything yet though so.. but he may not be alone.

i'm also running stock boost in the vl, keeps me happy for now and as far as im concerned the engines still getting used to it :p it'll get more eventually.

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
a stock n/a rb30 (engine) with a turbo added should be able to be driven every day on 10psi but i would recommend 6-7...my neighbour turbo'd his r31(only other mods where turbo injectors and turbo computer) and it happily runs on 15 psi (at the drags tho) then he gets his allen key out and just winds it back down to 7psi for the trip home/everyday driving. that's with an unknown amount of kms engine from the wreckers.

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
What turbo is he running? Not the stock t03 at 15 psi I hope haha.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll go to 10, I'll run that easy, the turbo is good for 18 apparently, just not sure what my clutch and fuel system would think.

VH commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH and VT S2 Berlina ecotec
What turbo is he running? Not the stock t03 at 15 psi I hope haha.

Yeah I'm thinking I'll go to 10, I'll run that easy, the turbo is good for 18 apparently, just not sure what my clutch and fuel system would think.

its the stock vl turbo, turbo but the internals are upgraded (larger)...cant tell u more as i dont know much bout turbo's and he bought it like that. it looks small but pumps good!