Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So, dumbest thing ever or what?

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I was at a set off lights where a lot of people drag race, mainly because it turns into 100km/h zone a few hundred meters ups the road. I was in the left of the three lanes waiting for the lights when this VS 5.0L pulls up in the middle lane, he looks at me and I'm thinking about it, but then this brand spanking new XR6 Turbo (BF I believe) pulls up in the right lane, and the VS drivers attention is all on him. These two were both doing the whole rev thing while I thinking yeah bail on this one. Light turns green and the BF is ####ing flying, but not as fast as the SUPERCHARGED 5.0L, LOL, he was hauling ass. I didn't even pick the supercharger at the lights, but when he booted it you would definitely hear it. Anyway, street racing = bad, Holden kicking Ford butt = win.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
i was sitting at a set of lights ages ago in dandy when a rav 4 pulled up beside me i laughed my arse off at it because it had rims ,monster tach etc on a rav so me thinking i was joe cool in my old vr v6 decided to show him whos boss only to see him at the horizon before i could blink (fark it was quick) little did i know he had a late model turbo donk with shitloads of work done to it, taught me a lesson.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Wait, you got beaten by a Rav 4, you are here by excluded from the Manly Men Club, please hand in your card on the way out. The fact that it was worked (#### knows why) is irrelevant. LOL.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
lol my vr was worked also ,i bowed my head in shame that night.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol never race anyone with a monster taco and little gauges no matter what car... just in case its for real and you end up looking like an idiot lol

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I saw a new Ford Focus the other day with a monster tacho, looked like the dumbest thing ever. Retard tried to race a new SS, and judging by the exhaust noise of the SS, I think he was idling and still winning.

Buggers me why you feel the need to install a tacho with **** light in a new car with a factory tacho, and if you need a shift light than you need your hearing checked and be taught how to drive. Or if its an auto than you need to be smacked around a bit.

Cameron P

Reaction score
Members Ride
REDHOT VX SS
worst i have seen is an old camry(93 odd model) with a cannon and a STI looking spoiler LOL! seen it in rooty hill

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
I've seen an old 90's Ford Focus with a hot pink paint job, massive crome mags, massive ****-house spoiler, huge tacho, and a body kit that had lips so big you swear someone punched it in the face. It was sitting in a used-car sales lot, and I assume it will be there a while longer.

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
I've seen an old 90's Ford Focus with a hot pink paint job, massive crome mags, massive ****-house spoiler, huge tacho, and a body kit that had lips so big you swear someone punched it in the face. It was sitting in a used-car sales lot, and I assume it will be there a while longer.
not a focus but simailar to this?lol

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Ahhhhh my mother-####ing eyes!! Burn that damn thing, burn it! The power of christ compels you! The power of christ compels you!