Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

So I stopped to help a fellow commodore owner this evening

Decicrate

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS L67

the_boozer

no more VK
Reaction score
Members Ride
hilux
Don"t take this the wrong way old mate but from previous personal experience the cops aren't going to do **** for you get on with your life as best you can there is no justice in this world . They are too busy collecting revenue and fineing people over trivial bullshit . Unfortunately people like ourselves never totally get over things like this. Don't let this unfortunate experience bring you down any further than it all ready has.
Best of luck with what ever you decide to do.

NIXONLS1

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my mum
Some really stupid suggestions here...

It doesn't matter if it's a Tyre iron, a metal bar etc .. If you have it next to you in your car and not in your boot then that's called 'intent.'

Someone tries to have a pop ... That will be 'motive..'

Any judge will have you locked away for inflicting bodily harm with a 'weapon' that you kept for the day you needed to use it (that'll be technically classes as 'premeditation')

So all.. Don't think a weapon next to your seat is a good idea, it'll get you in a lot of trouble... And potentially be used against you too.

Good point, but I'd rather protect myself than have my head smashed in.

hsv-cv

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
one fast ve
I actually drove off not being able to see out of one eye and the other one pretty much not working at all either, so I got away with nothing except for my life.
I just thought I'd put this up as people on here regularly say that they stop for people - I won't be anymore.

So you drove without being able to see? Surprised you didn't crash your car. I would of drove into the offenders and then claimed you couldn't see.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Boredom of a Sunday morning clearly makes the mind wander .
Just say no to drugs

Attachments

• dope jeff.jpg
    dope jeff.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 704

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
I keep one of these clipped to the cargo barrier in my Hiace just incase I need it.

5e58b197.jpg

It's a 3 D cell Maglite with a 2 battery extension tube and a glass breaker on the end. It's heavy, solid and always within an arms reach. I wouldn't hesitate to use it if needed.

Where did you get the glass breaker end cap from, I've not seen those before.

I've had a maglite in all my cars for years and lives down beside the drivers seat, very much dual purpose :)

I keep a 6D in the house, like the baseball bat it's considered to be part of the "non-lethal" equipment kept close at hand.

Never mind, found them :D

http://www.xcapecap.com/index.html

Last edited: