Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Some VE commodore pictures

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
greenfoam said:
I don't recall anyone saying it looks better than a BA yet :)? anyone? no? and we all know Fords 6 is still a better engine than the alloytech I just can't see where it will gain an advantage even with it's super well lined up panels

Greeny, you do realise the Ford block is really 30+ years old?! The alloytech is all new tech, give it some time and it'll be the king

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
And BAM! Holdens big secret caught in public with camo.. looking bloody fantastic (check out the flarage)

Last edited:

BadMac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS.
Juzza said:
And BAM! Holdens big secret caught in public with camo.. looking bloody fantastic (check out the flarage)

Well done. Very well done.

Got anymore???????????????????
Surely you followed it taking snaps till your memory stick was full. Please tell us you did, please.

It can't be too far away from a public release. Holden won't want to lose the WOW factor by risking to many more pics being snapped.
Apparently (according to somebody on LS1), Holden have 220 VE's on the road being driven by staff for final shakedown, so keep your eyes peeled and a camera in your car, theres more to come.

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
I wish I could take credit for those pictures, I'm reposting the pictures I found in this thread: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=30392

Here for reference sake (hey, it's the VE images thread :p)

It certainly is close, I'll be keeping an eye all over the internet and here, any images not in this thread will surely find their way soon if I have anything to say about it lol

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Some renders of the clubby and maloo from the guy who did the Drive/SMH renders.

Attachments

• vehsvclubsport7de.jpg
    vehsvclubsport7de.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 268
  • vehsvmalooinred7pd.jpg
    vehsvmalooinred7pd.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 292

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
But that's all based on speculation and if HSV will continue using the same style front bars, we never know could be new styling not yet seen from them!

mattman

Reaction score
Members Ride
'00 WH V6
Yes true... but at this point anything can change... on any of the new models...

commod8

swim wit da fishes
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive V6 Auto
all good over here shiatan, how are you bud?

V

VX_KN079

Dave398 said:
Just had a look and your right, did they down rate them from 175? Im sure thats what they were on the VZ launch.

Due to new emission control laws they had to release VZs with 4 cats since Jan '06. Hence the loss of 3kw to 172kw.