Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Steering Wheels VN

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
yeh im considering getting one of those ebay ones but I don't wanna get defected theres already enough stuff wrong with my car i don't really want to add more if I can avoid it.

Nikkojoe

Reaction score
Members Ride
AE86, VE M6 UTE, Toyota 86
I got a stock vs executive one on my vn (one with no airbag).

show_image.pl

MasterOfReality

Miners go deeper
Reaction score
Members Ride
2019 LC Sahara TTDV8, 1991 VP Calais V8
Hi, have you looked at a vp senator. senator 50000i also vn sv5000 think they all look great and not ricey. no airbags. check they fit,should don't think HSV changed anything. all have the horn in the boss.cheers

Where can I get one of these wheels? My VP Calais is HSV Enhanced but the original owner didn't tick the interior package option. I would love a VP HSV steering wheel in my car!

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
the minimum for legal size is 250mm. from outside edges. this is same for most insurance places.

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
is it just me or is that the uglest vp yourve ever seen????

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
ISSOTA evoluzion

hey mate i brought an issota Evoluztion Leather grey wheel for my Vn Calais. Great wheel for $300 buks, will retail for over $350. Motoquipe will help u greatly with there range and autobarn stock em too with the momos. I rate issota highly - made in itally and like all good autobrands italian and german top quality and great names. The issota is fully aussie standards with use of there boss kit. Hope that helped, wish i had a digital image for ya but i got get me a digital cam... Cheers SUBDUE :rice: