Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SV6 VE Mods/Add-ons for more KW's, what have you done?

Michael-08-VE

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve commodore
People without confidence are just as dangerous and yeah I'm very confident but I know my limits and my cars limits and I wouldn't try something if I had the smallest doubt in my mind that I couldn't do it properly and safely, AND if I thought an outside factor could be dangerous eg. Other drivers... Look yeah you've been driving longer you've been alive longer but how many incidents have you had? I've had none in a car or heavy machine. Not even near misses because like I said if you have a brain and you use it AND you are a natural born operator you won't have a problem

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
How about everyone stop talking ****.
Who cares if you drive a 6 or an 8.

Michael, the rules are there in place for a reason, it's not long at all to put up with them, so sont stress. Just drive a 6 for now. Maybe you can control your car fine, but there are PLENTY of P platers who cant even control a toyota camary.

Now let's get back on topic, stop all the stupid posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Ron91

Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Wagon
Yeah dude just sick of the stereo type of p platers being hoons

I completely agree, I got off my P's about 6 months ago, then I went and bought an ssv wagon.
I just drove my ve calais on my P plates, and all I ever changed was the wheels. Keep it stock and cops don't bother you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

vyseriesII

The Blessed Hellride
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 VyS S2 Blown
It's about attitude really, everyone capable of being a wanker on the road. It's just a shame that the younger generations seem to think they're invincible and/or know better and seem to show less restraint compared to some older people. Not saying all P-platers either, and I know each gen has had it's fair share of wankers.

I could easily go take some video of some current local car gatherings and show that most of the people who decide to show off/be wankers are in fact P-platers. And i'm not talking about someone giving there car a bit of throttle, it's the idiots who decide they gotta be known or out do the last. Perhaps if some people could lose their attitudes then things wouldn't seem as though you're being targeted or labelled as hoons. It annoys me cause this stupid behaviour ends up labelling us all. Not just the P-plater.

Kinng

CrippleFK
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
The 6.0L/L98 mod is pretty good.

Calais-V

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS, VE Calais-V Series II
This is good for about 20 rwkw
$(KGrHqQOKjoE27wUrSE4BN3yZn2dmg~~_35.JPG