Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teens get takeaway at fatal crash site

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Teens get takeaway food at fatal crash | National Breaking News | News.com.au

well all im going to say on this is, if it is found that the elderly couple didn't do the right thing on the roundabout then personally (yes im heartless) i would have abused them first, then sat there....but if they (teens) were the ones at fault on the roundabout then they are just plain scum for not helping.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Erm, it doesn't matter what happened, this cockhead was driving unlicensed, unregistered and had not long had his car impounded. Does not take a rocket scientist to work out who was in the wrong here.

calais_304

Reaction score
Members Ride
98' VT Calais s1 - 195i
Erm, it doesn't matter what happened, this cockhead was driving unlicensed, unregistered and had not long had his car impounded. Does not take a rocket scientist to work out who was in the wrong here.
i was more so talking about the action each took at the roundabout....either way your right shouldn't have been driving with a licence and unregistered car...but i have a licence and a registered car so my point stands :p

Rufus®

I Jizzed in my pants
Reaction score
Website
www.mediafire.com
Members Ride
VR S1 S Pack, VX S2 Acclaim Wagoon
Teens get takeaway food at fatal crash | National Breaking News | News.com.au

well all im going to say on this is, if it is found that the elderly couple didn't do the right thing on the roundabout then personally (yes im heartless) i would have abused them first, then sat there....but if they (teens) were the ones at fault on the roundabout then they are just plain scum for not helping.

So as long as you're not at fault you don't have to render assistance? What a ****ed up world you live in.

aella

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Equipe
it doesnt really matter what happened.. when someone is seriously hurt, u help.. end of story

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
The Subaru and it's owner were known to poilice, The car had already been impounded this month, The driver was charged with obstructing police while three others were handcuffed. Just hang the mongrels from the nearest tree and be done with them.

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
to be brutely honest, i wouldnt assit anyone with cpr or the likes, in this day and age. people will sue you if you bring them back from death and they have complications, and family/rel's of the person will sue you if you give cpr and they die anyways. not to mention who knows what kinda diseases they got if they bleeding.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
to be brutely honest, i wouldnt assit anyone with cpr or the likes, in this day and age. people will sue you if you bring them back from death and they have complications, and family/rel's of the person will sue you if you give cpr and they die anyways. not to mention who knows what kinda diseases they got if they bleeding.

true that, not to mention someone would probably hit you with their car while ur helping them

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
well yeah then theyre are scum, but if cops and ambos had been there and theyd been waiting around for a few hours i dont think itd be an issue