Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teens get takeaway at fatal crash site

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
He will be found at a Maccas near you.

Sounds like he's a little worried about what he's gotten himself into.

Shounak I still have never ever heard of a person coping with a death by eating.
I'm sure it happens it just seems strange. And for a mate to drop off maccas, I think it's easy to tell that they've organised it. If I had a crash and at very least if I told a friend of mine I'd totalled my car - come down. The last thing he'd do would be bring me maccas, or even give me some of his maccas.

FusionX

Reaction score
Shounak I still have never ever heard of a person coping with a death by eating.

I have. Well wasn't really coping, more just to settle my guts down (then came back up ten minutes later). Been involved in 2 fatalities, once a pedestrian stepped out in front of my truck, the second I t-boned a car that ran a red light. Both times I was eating within 15 minutes of it happening and while talking to the cops. Found it settle the guts.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
He will be found at a Maccas near you.

Sounds like he's a little worried about what he's gotten himself into.

I'm sure it happens it just seems strange. And for a mate to drop off maccas, I think it's easy to tell that they've organised it. If I had a crash and at very least if I told a friend of mine I'd totalled my car - come down. The last thing he'd do would be bring me maccas, or even give me some of his maccas.

Hmm, how to say this.

First time I shot something, first thing I did was eat when I could. It seemed to calm my nerves.

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
back on topic, hear the cops are on a manhunt for the driver??? they took him to hospital with a broken hand and he legged it because they couldn't cuff him due tio the cast?

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
In other news, the kid's on the run. He broke away from police custody and is now a wanted man.

Well FFS how hard is it to hold on to a mouth breather?

Must have had an empty magazines......

...They wouldn't have cuffed him because some sookie la la hairy armpitted do goodie nurse wouldn't have got all upset at the poor mouth breather.....

He should have been under guard. Then again most hospitals have such pathetic security.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
JC should go do a citizens arrest. nothing says punishment like an angry mob of commodore drivers.

Static89

I Am Ironman.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S1
they couldent cuff him at all, he had a cast on his wrist

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
He had two wrists didn't he?

Cuff his legs......

Skitz

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Barina
And what if you're not confident in your ability? ie haven't done a refresher course in the last 2 years?

I did a CPR course when I was 16. I'm now 26, no chance in hell I'd ever be confident of touching someone now, especially given that the courses change on a yearly basis.

Personally, I believe irrespective of whatever courses you've done, unless you work in the health industry, there should be no legal obligation to help. Morally no doubt you're obliged to help, but you'd never be legally forced to do anything.

It's a skill that if executed incorrectly can kill someone, surely the government realises this and does not enforce it?
I done a first aid certificate at 14 and can still remember what I learnt.
You surely were'nt paying much attention.
You always start with DRABC (Danger,response,airway,breathing,circulation)and if this yeilds no result, start CPR.