Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Teens get takeaway at fatal crash site

Stretcher Bearer

A.R.N.G.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT2 SOCOG Exec 9C1
There are a lot of ill-informed posts about crash behaviours and that concerns me.

Being sued is a lot of tripe. This is Australia not the U.S. if you make a reasonable effort to help whether it is first aid or holding tissues I think you might find you're pretty safe.

Whilst response to immediate trauma can produce a multitude of responses,
(Minux I understand completely) the more time I spend re reading some things come to mind.

If they were stupid enough to be a part of such a crash-ie unlicensed and unregistered then this is also commensurate with their lack of rationalising behaviour post such a serious crash. ie simple people( use the term people lightly)= simple response.

It's a bit like the toughest hoons with the smallest members and loudest mouths always become the biggest cry baby's ina major prang. Amazing how something life threateningly serious brings out the wimp that you really are.

So I do apppreciate their post crash behaviour. It's not their fault. It's their lack of functioning neurons that leads to it.

zerodown

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SSII A4, VSII CLUBSPORT M5
Was it just me or did anyone else see the news tonight where a picture of that subaru was shown in relation to an escapee and armed robbery held last last night?

And_ROOS

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV +6
One thing we can assume is that the passengers were in there of their own free will? Honestly I cant think of any other term that describes adequately enough the mentality of any persons who got in the car with that driver

Thats the only bit that gets me. Im completely aware of all my friends driving habits, some of them are heavy accelerators, some of them baby their cars everywhere.

So i know which ones to get in the car with and which ones not too.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Pretty **** poor policing if you ask me.

As much as this driver needs a kick up the arse, so who do the police who can only do a half arsed job.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Driving an unregistered vehicle and unlicenced when involved in a fatal accident. Already up for 27 charges relating to traffic matters before the accident. Possibly involved in two violent robberies on Saturday night. Allegedly seen in a stolen car on Sunday...

Why waste the courts time? A bullet to the head would do society a favour.

Farlig

Reaction score
Members Ride
Y-Series Clubsport
Driving an unregistered vehicle and unlicenced when involved in a fatal accident. Already up for 27 charges relating to traffic matters before the accident. Possibly involved in two violent robberies on Saturday night. Allegedly seen in a stolen car on Sunday...

Why waste the courts time? A bullet to the head would do society a favour.

not according to his mumma, he's an angel. :whistling:bang:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
his mummas a crack whore.