Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

the 10 cheeseburger challenge

Bax

Projecting
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing
To read this thread at 10am after falling asleep at 6am on the turps rather heavy last night, all i want to do is spew. The thought of that much trash right now is sickening.

Spaced

Reaction score
Members Ride
1997 VS Commodore Exec
lmao you poor bugger I'm sure all those bevvies last night were a great idea.

aiKzo6

[LOUDDD]
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Lancer...
Thats not too bad.. usually ill do 3x 20pack nuggets for lunch
I've done 10 cheesies before, but i cant say i enjoyed it by the 10th. I tend to do that a lot with food. Ill overeat and feel like ****. But yeah, its not too bad. If anything, its the tomato paste that gets to you, because its so fkn salty..

rredbeak

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Lexcen commodore
The Burgers are better at hungry jacks... 2 Triple whoppers with cheese bacon and egg [on both] stops me...

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Are peopel trying to kill themselves? What sort of challenge is it to make yourself sick? kids....

JBDrifter

Now in a Calais
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Calais & VT Exec Wagon
10 cheeseburgers sounds pretty easy, would have to try it out though to see how i go. At the moment I'm not willing to do it though.. starting working out 6 months ago and am trying to get into shape... 10 cheeseburgers would not do good things to my body.
I envy you guys that can do this stuff without a worry of what it will do to your body. I put on weight far too easily.

Best I used to do was probably a whole family pizza.... and not a ****ty pizza from dominos or pizza hut... a real pizza from a proper pizza joint. Burger wise, my usual meal from Hungry Jacks was a large double wopper with cheese meal plus a bacon deluxe burger.. god that was filling!

albert5268

Texas Hacksaw Massacre
Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII LS1 6 spd
bloody whippersnappers... :)

omg i went to an Outback Steakhouse tonight (for those aussies who dont know its the american's version of an aussie pub sort of just with things like kookaburra wings instead of buffalo and alice springs chicken etc.) and omg the meal was big enough for three i swear. it took up two full plates plus a side of chips with cheese and bacon. i hadnt eaten all day and i still had to put most of it in a doggie bag. good value tho for around $15 :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Tr3nt on this forum, Got a "DOUBLE POUNDER" cost him $20+ hahaha He almost spewed after a couple of bites!

Cheers
MaT

Philthy

That dent guy
Reaction score
Website
www.qbdentfree.com.au
Members Ride
3.0R Liberty, XC Falcon
Last week i had a beef-bacon-cheese-chicken-bacon-cheese burger and i was one of the best maccas burgers i've ever had.
Then on friday i had a double-triple cheeseburger and the people i live with said i smelt like cheeseburger all yesterday