Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
odd wheels in white Rodney Jane and Stockers.. Towing a invisible caravan cut springs or no springs.. Hideous lights. huge dent on front wheel. and empty transmission and power steer ?
Hoon spec!

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Its a parts donor or project at a reasonable price. I think you are missing the point of the thread lol

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
I find it un reasonable

I don't even want a mint VR S2 Calais in silver new Pedders exhaust 18s stereo awesome paint 2 weeks rego tints leather fully optioned.. I can even post a pic!

304runner

( .Y. )
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0 Ute & a 4runner with a VS SS trasplant
odd wheels in white Rodney Jane and Stockers.. Towing a invisible caravan cut springs or no springs.. Hideous lights. huge dent on front wheel. and empty transmission and power steer ?
Hoon spec!

Lets be realistic for a second, he would most likely take $800-$900 for it, all of the things deemed unreasonable by you are cheap to fix. Springs, $50 a pair from the wreckers, oils + gaskets about $60 and the lights are most likely just painted so nothing a bit of fuel wouldn't fix. And as far as the rims go, a stock set of rims/hubcaps would make this thing presentable.

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah true but each to there own i find it abit of a lol but yeah.. ;)