Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The eBay lolz thread

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Yeah each to there own but i would like totake it of road ahaha.

Already have a nice landcruiser :) but I want a drag car and was kinda leaning toward turning the Berlina into one, but keep putting it off because I want the Berlina as a street car. Already have a nice engine, maybe it needs to go into a different car ;)

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Already have a nice landcruiser :) but I want a drag car and was kinda leaning toward turning the Berlina into one, but keep putting it off because I want the Berlina as a street car. Already have a nice engine, maybe it needs to go into a different car ;)

Yeah monaro would be better!! Buy it ? I wanna see the build thread..!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
I'm tempted to call and ask some questions. I am wondering why someone butchered a Monaro... guessing its a statutory write off or why???

He is suggesting the shell would make a good drag car, but not suggesting it could be restored. I may actually be interested... need to know more. Its a Monaro shell with no reserve and one bid of $500.. depending on getting the whole story its got to be worth more than that?

I would like to know as well. I might send him a question or call him up.

I would love to do that up, put a V6 engine and drive it on my P's. Probably would be alot of work though.

Wogboy1994

Rough
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ