Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Fitness Thread

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
So huge update from me

When I started this fitness thing I weighed myself and didnt tell anyone. I kept telling people I didnt know what I weighed because I was ashamed and scared. I still am so I wont disclose the number. Ill tell you though, I was at 8XL Shirt and a 5XL pants.

I weighed myself on the first of February which marked 6 months of clean eating and excercise. I have lost 42 kg. I am down to a 4XL shirt and a 2XL pants.

I have another 35 kilo before I am in the healthy range for my height.

I am loving it at the moment. Ive kicked up to 5 days a week training which comprises of 3 days weights and 2 days personal training which mostly a mixture of core/cardio/legs.

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Wow! That is fantastic progress mate!! Well done!!

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
So huge update from me

When I started this fitness thing I weighed myself and didnt tell anyone. I kept telling people I didnt know what I weighed because I was ashamed and scared. I still am so I wont disclose the number. Ill tell you though, I was at 8XL Shirt and a 5XL pants.

I weighed myself on the first of February which marked 6 months of clean eating and excercise. I have lost 42 kg. I am down to a 4XL shirt and a 2XL pants.

I have another 35 kilo before I am in the healthy range for my height.

I am loving it at the moment. Ive kicked up to 5 days a week training which comprises of 3 days weights and 2 days personal training which mostly a mixture of core/cardio/legs.

Words can't describe how proud I am of you Gren.

Fantastic progress and all credit to you for starting and committing to your goal. 6 months in and a whopping -42kg loss later, your still as determined as ever.
Can't put it into words man, really so proud of ya, just keep up the good work and never give up the goal!

Champion.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Awesome work Grennan. Great to here the hard work and discipline is paying off big time.

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
got a 2.3kg tub of Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard on order.

optimum-100-whey-gold-5lb.jpg

cant wait to get it. been reading alot about ON and they seem to be a very reputable company.
Cookies and cream is very nice, if slightly gravely but tasty. Might have been the best I've ever drank.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
Words can't describe how proud I am of you Gren.

Fantastic progress and all credit to you for starting and committing to your goal. 6 months in and a whopping -42kg loss later, your still as determined as ever.
Can't put it into words man, really so proud of ya, just keep up the good work and never give up the goal!

Champion.

Im also starting to notice a lot of muscle growth. My shoulders especially. My next aim is to be able to do 10 proper pushups. See how that goes :p

Full Spectrum

Bro it's a VW your Audi!
Reaction score
Website
www.news.com.au
Members Ride
Berlina V6
Im also starting to notice a lot of muscle growth. My shoulders especially. My next aim is to be able to do 10 proper pushups. See how that goes :p
I couldn't do 1 when i was big. Today you can't take the smile off my face doing 100 in a routine :D. They will come pretty quickly.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition
Just two photos to show people.

July 29. Me with the sexy Hama and Ari.

July29.jpg

Me Feb 2.

Feb2.jpg

Still a long way to go. But thats progress.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! Super-mega-awesome progress! Keep it up man!