Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Lockdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
I'm posting the vid here because this virus pandemic and lockdowns are being used to generate fear, restrict personal freedoms and to isolate people. In every nation on the planet.

Except countries are now emerging from lockdowns, like the UK.

If there is some grand plan to lock everybody up in their own homes forever, what's the endgame? Millions of lost jobs because retail/hospitality/tourism/international travel no longer exist? Not sure that perpetuates the elites' money sources.

Nothing like quoting some philosophers and using fine art to give the impression of an informed argument.
Did you notice the little 5G antennas in the video drawings, nice to see they aren't forgetting the truly batshit conspiracy side of things.

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6

If there is some grand plan to lock everybody up in their own homes forever, what's the endgame? Millions of lost jobs because retail/hospitality/tourism/international travel no longer exist? Not sure that perpetuates the elites' money sources.

Nothing like quoting some philosophers and using fine art to give the impression of an informed argument.
Did you notice the little 5G antennas in the video drawings, nice to see they aren't forgetting the truly batshit conspiracy side of things.

You are completely missing the point.
You can't see how your comments are irrational and childish?
Maybe you are a victim of totalitarianism and don't know it?

My suggestion, re watch the video with an open mind and use some critical thinking, if that's possible.
Let it digest for a while, step outside your little box, just for a few hours, you can return to your box whenever you want.

wait. scratch that, I already know you're not interested ......I bet my left nut you didn't sit and watch the entire video, start to finish without distraction, followed by some contemplation, I bet you just watched a couple of minutes and then kept skipping forward, yep, nah, that's BS....[hits skip button]....watch another couple of minutes....nah, that's batsh-it crazy....this is BS.....[skip, skip, skip....till you reach the end].....there, I watched it...it's crap. The End.

4wfSCDr.gif

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
You are completely missing the point.
You can't see how your comments are irrational and childish?
Maybe you are a victim of totalitarianism and don't know it?

My suggestion, re watch the video with an open mind and use some critical thinking, if that's possible.
Let it digest for a while, step outside your little box, just for a few hours, you can return to your box whenever you want.

wait. scratch that, I already know you're not interested ......I bet my left nut you didn't sit and watch the entire video, start to finish without distraction, followed by some contemplation, I bet you just watched a couple of minutes and then kept skipping forward, yep, nah, that's BS....[hits skip button]....watch another couple of minutes....nah, that's batsh-it crazy....this is BS.....[skip, skip, skip....till you reach the end].....there, I watched it...it's crap. The End.

4wfSCDr.gif

Again, you demonstrate your complete inability to listen to any counterpoints to your statements, and immediately resort to making assumptions about people.

All while simultaneously avoiding answering any of the above points.

Then finally claiming indifference.

How about you reread my post and give us your opinion about the question it asked. What is the endgame of this supposed plot to keep the masses locked down

Derekthetree

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F R8 SV Manual
He clearly didn't watch it, even if he did, I doubt he has the capacity to understand it and even if he did, accept that he is wrong.

Nitro_x, fantastic video. I was bordering on quitting the site because it's painful reading some of the opinions on here.

I'm on the fatalistic train though, the train has left the station and there is nothing anything can be done. Our distopian nightmare awaits us and it's cheerleaders are here with us completely unaware.

"Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye"

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
q

Last edited:

Subju

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Clubsport Tourer
q

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
Again, you demonstrate your complete inability to listen to any counterpoints to your statements, and immediately resort to making assumptions about people.

All while simultaneously avoiding answering any of the above points.

Then finally claiming indifference.

How about you reread my post and give us your opinion about the question it asked. What is the endgame of this supposed plot to keep the masses locked down
Just stop.........you are being ridiculous.

1. Where did I say there is a grand plan to lock everybody up in their own homes forever?
  2. I didn't, nor did I suggest or imply it.
  3. Your strawman arguments are getting ridiculous.
  4. Carl Jung is a great thinker - Carl Gustav Jung, was a Swiss psychiatrist and psychoanalyst who founded analytical psychology. Jung's work has been influential in the fields of psychiatry, anthropology, archaeology, literature, philosophy, psychology and religious studies. Jung worked as a research scientist at the famous Burghölzli hospital, under Eugen Bleuler.
  5. For the record, I haven't formed a strong opinion on the 5G technology, but I'm happy the Australia government banned Huawei from our 5G rollout.

Last edited:

Nitro_X

Numbskull
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6
He clearly didn't watch it, even if he did, I doubt he has the capacity to understand it and even if he did, accept that he is wrong.

Nitro_x, fantastic video. I was bordering on quitting the site because it's painful reading some of the opinions on here.

I'm on the fatalistic train though, the train has left the station and there is nothing anything can be done. Our distopian nightmare awaits us and it's cheerleaders are here with us completely unaware.

Glad you found it interesting.

As was explained in the video, we are our own worst enemy, as the Latin proverb puts it, Man is a wolf to Man.
I watched it 3 times over 2 days, and spent a considerable time thinking about my comment and why I was posting it.

It will be interesting to see how this pandemic pans out if/when the Australian government reaches its 80% vaccination target.

I hope humanity doesn't manifest this dystopian nightmare explored in many novels/films, it would be such a waste of our higher potential as sentient conscious beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.