Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Danielzke

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commy
One of my new LEDs in the parkers fell off :( now it's stuck in there and i can't get it out. I have no idea how i'm going to get it out.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
Not the pic I was hoping for after reading the post! :-(
PJDM1980
IF i could snap a pic of them without getting caught or arrested i would LOL

Which beach Fuzzy? I hate you beach fags. Its always hot during the weekday.. Never during the weekend.
Inverloch man, I used to live on a beach before I moved back to the valley of love like i used to go to sleep every night listening to the waves crash hate me more now :)

noooo.. thats plan B though. Plan A is work at her slowly and charm my way into her. i can see it in her eyes but since we are basically both randoms its quite hard to do anything.
What I read was :Work her slowly and charm myself into her

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe

Inverloch man, I used to live on a beach before I moved back to the valley of love like i used to go to sleep every night listening to the waves crash hate me more now :)

where bouts you used to live? spent half my life living on the beach in moore park, just out of bundaberg

greenacc

Searching for the billion
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina

If you ask permission first then it's legal ! "hey ladies mind of i post a pic of you on the net ?" , I'm sure they will be fine with it LOL

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
where bouts you used to live? spent half my life living on the beach in moore park, just out of bundaberg
Yeppoon about 45 minutes drive from rockhampton. what made you move down this way?

In the long run this should be the outcome.
Your a champ let us know how you go

If you ask permission first then it's legal ! "hey ladies mind of i post a pic of you on the net ?" , I'm sure they will be fine with it LOL
HAHAHAHA im sure they will appreciate it, i could pretend im from people mag and i want to shoot for a special upcoming amateur issue.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
Yeppoon about 45 minutes drive from rockhampton. what made you move down this way?

dad used to go fishing with mates in yeppoon. was born in the valley, did the swapsies between here and bundy several times(and one stint in mildura), and landed back here last.

NaY 2.0

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim

Your a champ let us know how you go

HAHAHAHA im sure they will appreciate it, i could pretend im from people mag and i want to shoot for a special upcoming amateur issue.

From someone whos dating someone around that age 15 / 16

Just say your a photographer for those BS Fb comps

https://www.facebook.com/teentumblr?fref=ts

OHHHHMAWWWGAWWWWD SURE, hang on TITS OUT FOR DA OIZZZZ, OHHHMAWWWGAWWWWD I LOOK SAAAAHHH HAWWT

aussieakito

Holden Dealer Master Tech
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Manual VY SS2, 2005 Rolla Sportivo
One of my new LEDs in the parkers fell off :( now it's stuck in there and i can't get it out. I have no idea how i'm going to get it out.

and that was the $10 one from autobarn??
Mine are from Hong Kong for $1 for both of them including postage and still going strong. Although i am changing them soon as they arent bright enough

Changed the LCD leds to RED :3