Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Geez glad I'm not dating in this day and age. A group of us would go to the local pub back in the day on Thursday Friday and Saturday nights to see bands playing . We would mostly end up chatting to a few girls or they would ask to sit at our table. Would end up dancing with them and have a few drinks. We would see them at the pub every weekend get their phone numbers and take it from there. That's how I met my wife 40 odd years ago .

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
I used a dating app to find my wife. Maybe @OldBomb could try one of those.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Bitter? Meh, possibly. Desperate? no.

Sabbath'

Redblock Jesus
Reaction score
Members Ride
80 Series// VFII Black Edition

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67

I just copied and pasted the link from the post.

edit:

LOL, I just watched that. small man syndrome at it's worst.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Really? All I see is someone who's being discriminated against because of physical traits they have no control over. Of course he's pissed. Even after expressing their anger, instead of empathy, all short people get is more ridicule and lame arse jokes. It's base segregation in its lowest form.
I know for a fact that tall people will stand up for a short guy. It's the idiots in between who are trying to compensate for their own shortcomings & insecurities.

Last edited:

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
Nah, problem with women I meet is they're too shallow. They want "their man" to be an accessory rather than a partner or soul mate. Anyone in a good relationship knows this is the key to longevity.
Guys I've known all my life will suddenly become something they're not once they get a girlfriend. For example, they start wearing clothes that ordinarily they wouldn't be caught dead in. Their palette for "wine" & "fine dining" suddenly develops,, when, for decades, all you've seen them eat & drink is fast food & bourbon/beer.
Relationships following divorce are nothing more than convenient interactions. Each couple lives in their own house. They meet up once or twice a week for "date night - midweek the female will cook for them, while on a Saturday night they'll usually go to a restaurant. Twice a year they'll travel overseas, spending ridiculous amounts of money on "memories".

Last edited:

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Really? All I see is someone who's being discriminated against because of physical traits they have no control over. Of course he's pissed. Even after expressing their anger, instead of empathy, all short people get is more ridicule and lame arse jokes. It's base segregation in its lowest form.
I know for a fact that tall people will stand up for a short guy. It's the idiots in between who are trying to compensate for their own shortcomings & insecurities.

Nahh. Most small people don't behave like that. He has a serious inferiority complex and assumes everyone is laughing behind his back and lashes out accordingly. And the problem is he's spoiling for a fight and sooner or later (as the video shows) someone will oblige and he'll be on the receiving end.

Now if he was smart, he'd play on his short stature and advertise he's good with his tongue.... (but he's not so he's short, bitter and lonely!)

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Seems more like an insecure guy who assumed they were laughing at him and went off like a chihuahua.
Seems like the sort of guy who has gone through life with never being chin checked.