Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

GTS-Replica

Full Members
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V International / VS GTS-R Replica!
Another shitheap for the collection then Replica?

lol there all shitters sab! aha i am either getting a vx ss ls1 ute for $5,000 or a VE Omega silver clear title $2500 needs a bar! And rego!! But buying a VS i think its a SS worked V8 with reg mint red new 18s with tyres!

I am getting the Replica regoed soon as well

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
jecs pic of the DeLorean in p.o.d reminded me of something that happened on monday sitting out the front of work having a smoke watching the traffic, tow truck goes past with a DeLorean in full back to the future speck California plates outatime the works. didn't think about getting a pic till it had gone out of site and we all sat there saying how random/cool is that!!

Jonesy484

OfficialChadyMeetOrganisr
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 VE 2 SSV REDLINE WAGON
its getting so hot in here, so take off all our clothes. I am getting so hot im gonna take my clothes off!

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
I think I have had to much to drink. Night.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
finally finished the project of wheels on toolbag.
prototype #1 was a board with caster wheels seperate to the toobag. which was too top heavy. would tip over on any and every bump.
prototype #2 was a solid rear axle (wheels could spin freely) with a fancy steering system up front. that front part didnt work, when it theory it should have.
prototype #3 is actually working semi good. and is all bolted up to the toolbag has type #2's rear axle, and i can dump it right down if i bother drilling another hole or 2. with caster wheels up front. caster wheels are bothering me. wont go over much without locking up. still a work in progress.

so future plans.
put those proper wheels up front. with a nice steering system. (same as a car, but with a pull along set up)
or put those bigger wheels into a "caster wheel" set up. just so they go over everything.

Loaded Dice

.... Lets roll.
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 SSV Redline
Buy a lotto ticket quick!

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
Congratulations to Casey Stoner.