Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Random Thread

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Time for some good all American propaganda.

Gonna watch Oppenheimer on Netflix. Wanted to see it at the movies but never quite got around to it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
My wife has been in a lot of pain over the last month. She has shingles. After what she has been through I cannot recommend strongly enough that everyone shoud get the shingle injection. I had one about six years ago, I didn't remember but she did. Anyway I had another one a few weeks ago. I didn't feel to good the next day but was no where near as crook as she has been.

However today she has felt a lot better and decides she wants to drink some of MY wine. In vain I told her she could have a reaction with her medication. It was to no avail, the sod (she doesn't read these pages) has had TWO glasses of my wine. I'm too scared to confront her but she can't control my thoughts. I wish I had a backbone.

I feel sorry for the agony she must be going through....Definately wouldn't be pleasent.

As for you not having a backbone....I call it being a wise old man....Just imagine the end result should you confront her over it....Not pleasent one would imagine.... :)

keith reed

Reaction score
Members Ride
1983 vh v8 sle 2000 vs v8 ute 2012 ve11 redline
I feel sorry for the agony she must be going through....Definately wouldn't be pleasent.

As for you not having a backbone....I call it being a wise old man....Just imagine the end result should you confront her over it....Not pleasent one would imagine.... :)
I know what second place is and have come to accept it.

figjam

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
FJ
Gonna watch Oppenheimer on Netflix.
Watched it last week. Couldn't get my head around the time/year switching back and forth storyline. Lost me completely.
Have to be a student of 'Merican history to know the political back-stabbing anti-Communist shitfuckery that happened.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2

Yeah , happy wife happy life

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Animal Kingdom is not too bad on Netflix.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Watched it last week. Couldn't get my head around the time/year switching back and forth storyline. Lost me completely.
Have to be a student of 'Merican history to know the political back-stabbing anti-Communist shitfuckery that happened.

So yes, politics.

I already knew a bit of the politics and yes the yanks really hate those commy bastards, they've been chasing them forever.

But then there is the dramatic license so now I'm going to have to do further reading.

.....and some little upstart Senator....JFK

hademall

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF CALAIS WAGON
Idiot I was seeing lies about her age, then tries to gaslight me. Appreciate that she was honest enough to tell me, but why do people do this ****?
It sounds to me like you are too nice for all these conniving, lying, cheating women.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
How was Oppenheimer? some people think it's too long. main thing that turned me off about this film was watching the shorts with the scene where the General? says "if we don't build it, the Nazi's will". cannot stand propaganda like that. i'd love to see a well-made, impartial movie from the perspective of Hitler, but i doubt it'll ever be made.

OldBomb

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
some wingman you'd make hademall - "i'm in your way? just give me a second to move".