Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

The Tattoo Thread

bangers

Reaction score
Members Ride
EL FALCON XR6
i'm just saving now to get both my daughters names around my arm. plus one on my left shoulder blade of a smoke cloud (not burnout) with a mime's face in it. then something for maybe my lower calf, thinking of Optimus Prime to remind me that no matter how hard things get to keep fighting. only a maybe on the last one.

VU_SS_UTE

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS Ute
I have this one (poor thumnail pic sorry) ony my right shoulder, with a couple more to come...

Attachments

• CMF-00155_thumb.jpg
    CMF-00155_thumb.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 148

CommodoreChick

Resident Female Bevan
Reaction score
Members Ride
1985 VK
Hey guys
I just turned 18 last Thursday so I went and got another tattoo over the weekend.... It's a bit crusty at the moment so it may look a little different when it settles down. It looks wobbly but it depends how i move my neck.... a bit weird.... but im happy with it :yeah:

Attachments

• barcode1.jpg
    barcode1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 352

Benji

Vote For Pedro
Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking For A VR - VS Stato V8
that looks koolies and they say women cant be bought :rofl: lol jjkn

Cheers Benji

Nobody Actually

luxo barge
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 wm Caprice
just a little something to remember my children by........

Attachments

• my tatt.JPG
    my tatt.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 246

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
CommodoreChick said:
Hey guys
I just turned 18 last Thursday so I went and got another tattoo over the weekend.... It's a bit crusty at the moment so it may look a little different when it settles down. It looks wobbly but it depends how i move my neck.... a bit weird.... but im happy with it :yeah:
A good stamp artist should of been able to get those lines straight.......take it back and get your money back!:rofl:
AirStrike :air:

TheForgotten

only human......
Reaction score
Website
www.holdenscene.com
Members Ride
VR EXEC
no offence CommodoreChic, but the barcode tattoo is one of the least original tatts I've ever seen, they werea big hit when that tv show dark angel was on, but each to there own I guess. and ya b/f's tatt looks great

As for mine, I've got a wierd symbol on my back, I forget what it actually is, and a jap symbol on my right forarm (underneath) that is supposed to mean "evil" but according to a jap friend of a friend it means "one evening" so I'm working on a design to cover it up