Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
www.ranjinstallations.com.au
Members Ride
VR Stato, C180 Kompressor, Prado and Ka
I own a merc... I have too... lol

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I had one of these morons who can't stand being overtaken too the other night. Driving home from work the guy in the falcon in front on red P's (as am I) driving 65-70 in an 80 zone. So as I come out of the slip lane I pull into the right then funnily enough he can do 80 and we continue down the road dead even side by side for the next minute before speeding up to try and get past him so I can get out of the right lane. This doesn't work either, as soon as I speed up so does he so we're still side by side like the sh!test street race ever. Quite frustrated by this point I slow down a bit and just slot in behind him to avoid any more fuss. Its ridiculous that people see being overtaken as a personal insult and have to carry on like this.

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
I had one of these morons who can't stand being overtaken too the other night. Driving home from work the guy in the fallcon in front on red P's (as am I) driving 65-70 in an 80 zone. So as I come out of the slip lane I pull into the right then funnily enough he can do 80 and we continue down the road dead even side by side for the next minute before speeding up to try and get past him so I can get out of the right lane. This doesn't work either, as soon as I speed up so does he so we're still side by side like the sh!test street race ever. Quite frustrated by this point I slow down a bit and just slot in behind him to avoid any more fuss. Its ridiculous that people see being overtaken as a personal insult and have to carry on like this.

It's situations like this when an ss comes in handy. However situations like this that Piss me of when im my vp and thinking to myself "wish i had my ss right now!".

uniacidz

Harden the Frak Up
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Berlina
It's situations like this when an ss comes in handy. However situations like this that Piss me of when im my vp and thinking to myself "wish i had my ss right now!".

Agree
Is very handy to have, especially against BMW drivers
:blah blah:

WazzaVN

Wazza VN
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 6ltr ute, VP Calais and HJ Prem
Agree
Is very handy to have, especially against BMW drivers
:blah blah:

Yeah just watch out for those M5's uniacidz, we've got no hope! LOL

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Nah - It was already well and truly on by that stage. Some frog tried to step in and defend but got side tracked by cheese and the germans walked past and took his house.

Did someone say cheese ?? where ?

Attachments

• urkle.jpg
    urkle.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 112

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
I had one of these morons who can't stand being overtaken too the other night. Driving home from work the guy in the falcon in front on red P's (as am I) driving 65-70 in an 80 zone. So as I come out of the slip lane I pull into the right then funnily enough he can do 80 and we continue down the road dead even side by side for the next minute before speeding up to try and get past him so I can get out of the right lane. This doesn't work either, as soon as I speed up so does he so we're still side by side like the sh!test street race ever. Quite frustrated by this point I slow down a bit and just slot in behind him to avoid any more fuss. Its ridiculous that people see being overtaken as a personal insult and have to carry on like this.
Why couldn't you have pulled in behind him in the first place instead of needing to be in front and doing the same thing as him? From what I read, you're both kind of as bad as each other.

Not trying to be offensive, but you kind of did Tue exact thing we are complaining about lol

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6

Um, as above ^^^, why didn't you just pull in behind him in the first place , that would have been the sensible thing to do .

Tasmaniak

Not a valid input....
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
In the US I got pulled over for passing a truck that was blowing black smoke and filling my cabin. Cop said... Why didn't you just slow down for a few moments put some distance in between you and then maintain your speed...Gotta admit he had a point. $78 fine for 15mph over the limit.