Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
We have specialty fasteners but I missed their opening hours and will continue to through the week. They were my first thought.

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
We have specialty fasteners but I missed their opening hours and will continue to through the week. They were my first thought.

Try Commonwealth Motors. Will probably cost you a couple of bucks but at least you won't be messing around for ages trying to find one.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Try Commonwealth Motors. Will probably cost you a couple of bucks but at least you won't be messing around for ages trying to find one.

Thanks mate, my item has been posted so I'm happy to wait til Wednesday, even though the 5 drips after a drive is killing my OCD, lol.

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
waiting for some head of a tafe to apparently sign off your certificate which you need to be licenced for your job.
its been 3 weeks since literally spending half a day running around to make sure everything was all good for them to put some tiny little tick in some box for it to be mailed out.
this is while everyone at said tafe was handballing the job saying oh its so and so persons problem or its up to them.

looks like they are getting a visit tomorrow and I will not be leaving until its in my hand.

EDIT:
should add in that what should take about a week of running around to get it all sorted out, has taken a good 3-4 months because they don't inform you of what is needed.
gotta love it when people who have to do so little in their jobs try to handball it off to others so they do even less.
just give the damn information, get it all sorted out and give a courtesy update if it hasn't been done. not that bloody hard.

Last edited:

Nut Kracker

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SS 304ci (195i)
When will people get it through their thick heads that and I quote; (1) A driver entering a
roundabout must give way to—
(a) any vehicle in the roundabout;

People just barge through, thinking that they have right of way.

Ah well....I need my front bumper resprayed anyway.

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Getting told 2 weeks before your probation was to finish the boss doesn't have confidence in your work and is extending your probation by 3 months. Only to get told a week later it's not working out see you. Great timing. Had one weekend I didn't do anything work related and he wasn't happy about it. Also took it under my own initiative to attend business networking meetings at 7 am unpaid.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Getting told 2 weeks before your probation was to finish the boss doesn't have confidence in your work and is extending your probation by 3 months. Only to get told a week later it's not working out see you. Great timing. Had one weekend I didn't do anything work related and he wasn't happy about it. Also took it under my own initiative to attend business networking meetings at 7 am unpaid.

Always nice , right before Christmas too , that's harsh man .

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
Always nice , right before Christmas too , that's harsh man .

I especially liked the part where I got told I think your a great guy and we are still friends...

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine

Sorry to hear that but remember things happen for a reason. I am sure something bigger and better is around the corner. Stay positive.

wraith

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm trying to stay positive but with 5 kids to feed and Christmas around the corner it's no fun.