Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

EmKa

Cupcake
Reaction score
Members Ride
El Falcon Futura S (shhhhh)
females: my sister has a bad history with men, but after all the fights and saying he is a piece of **** and that she will never go back with him and i have to help her move out of his house and she then rents a house for 6 months, the next day she is with him again, WTF is wrong with them, #### her she can move all her stuff back her self, i just want the kid to be safe and not having to deal with this crap all the time

:upyours:

Amen!! My mother-in-law has just done this "I'm not going back this time!!" She says, then house-sits for him and it's "I'm moving back in, you guys can have the big room if you come with me!!"

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
Amen!! My mother-in-law has just done this "I'm not going back this time!!" She says, then house-sits for him and it's "I'm moving back in, you guys can have the big room if you come with me!!"

I don't know from experience since I only have a brother but I hate hearing stories of how chicks move back in with guys countless times and end up getting bashed into a hospital, I dunno about people on here but if any of my friends, relatives, whatever were getting abused by their male partner, I'd go there and persuade him to stop, with a hammer to the legs

workvs

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs ute / ve thunder
It shits me when someone is racing dirty cause they know I'm quicker and t bone me and rip the radiator off my go kart. I have words after the race and don't get an apology. What a f#%k

Joules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
Hmm OK!
I hate tail gaters. Because they are stupid, minimising their POV and other such logic.
But thats not enough to whinge about...
I do hate tail gaters with:
1) A more expensive car than mine
2) A smaller car than mine
3) A less powerful car than mine

My car IS a piece of ****! Tail gate me at your risk! I'll slam the breaks and my towbar may end up in your radiator! You'll cry and I'll laugh and drive on.

Nah..I LOVE IT.
I troll doing the speed limit and its great! They get frustrated, try to overtake and POW my POS out does ya Honda SPAZZ and most other cars on the road.
Its great.

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
Nah..I LOVE IT.
I troll doing the speed limit and its great! They get frustrated, try to overtake and POW my POS out does ya Honda SPAZZ and most other cars on the road.
Its great

or you could just move over to the left hand lane. something no one in melbourne seems to understand

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Its great.

Not very smart. Be laughing the other side of your face when you get fined for not keeping left, or even funnier you get defected on top of that.

Have some manners and keep to the left instead of holding people up who may be trying to get somewhere in an emergency.

Joules

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Calais
I shalt! :boxing:
I know an emergency when I see one. Has blazing sirens and official logos!
Your emergency will GET YOU FINED. I know I'm a lawyer...no I'm lying.
And my ESP will know that your emergency is picking up the kids from taekwonpoo in time or you've been bitten by a browny and seriously running outta time?
Anyhow...
TROLLING DOING THE SPEED LIMIT?!?!
Did you see what I did...nevermind
Whooosh......:rofl2:

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
####ing 5Ls and there ####ing position of every ####ing thing in the bay. Its too ####ing cramped. Spending an hour or so on the right ####ing rocker ####ing cover. Every ####ing wire in the way. Every ####ing hose getting in the way. ####ing POS.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
####ing 5Ls and there ####ing position of every ####ing thing in the bay. Its too ####ing cramped. Spending an hour or so on the right ####ing rocker ####ing cover. Every ####ing wire in the way. Every ####ing hose getting in the way. ####ing POS.

Swear filters piss me off, seriously they're a bunch of ####ing ################################### with a steel rod ################# large bananas and the likes of ############## within seventy two degrees of ################### then chuck a left and you'll see maccas.

rx2_freak

Smokes, let's go.
Reaction score
Members Ride
SSV Z SERIES SPORTWAGON
people who cut you off on the freeway, and then they look at you like they did nothing wrong. Then proceed to flip you off and get abusive.

I had some fat bird do this to me today, she even brake checked me when i was no where near her. i pulled into the left lane and sped up a bit she took off and i follwed her to see how far she'd go[she got to 150 and slowed down]I then pulled up beside her. She proceeded to give me a gob full of abuse, what happened after that id rather not say.