Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

corhijasna

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss commodore / WM Caprice V
idiot travellers and p platers on the freeway,obviously have no idea how to set cruise control

two-bit

old enough to mang better
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S series II
when you pay a buisness to do a job, point out what needs to be fixed and they do half the dam job.
nail in tyre here and here this one has been pushed in but its defiantly a nail.
10 mins later all done.
both? yeah both the one on the outside and the one in the middle.
get home check nope only the one in the middle ><

PhreddyJR

Phreddys Son And Proud
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 Alloytec190
People who put Chevrolet badges on Holden's WHY? its not a chev its a commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
people who drive at 5km under the limit and then 5km over once they get to an overtaking lane....normally i would just nail it but during double demerits i limit my top speed so i get next to them maybe a half car length in front and speed match them until the overtaking lane ends which is hallarious when i was towing a boat also and they slam the brakes and almost crash....

or driving in a row of traffic going 10km under the limit and the cars in front of me bunch up so i can't overtake and when i get to an overtaking lane only one of the cars gets past because they all pull out but don't accelerate.

oh and lastly when driving in a 100 zone and overtaking a car doing 90 until you get to a construction zone and obey the speed limit when the car you just overtook speeds past you still doing 90 in a 60 zone....

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Skoda Octavia driver's who think their car is quick and drive it well beyond their abilities putting me and my kids at risk. Yes, you did just get smoked by a 16 year old Commodore running a spare tyre.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH SL Wagon
there is an octavia rs a few doors down and has bald tyres and has done for about 12 months they look like full slicks now and the owner is about 50 years old and probably will only find out when one blows or he loses control in the wet...

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
What pisses me off. When tyre companies bs you and your stuck with a car that makes you look like a toss because you can't get traction. I wanted at least Hankooks but nooo starfires it is.

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
Lol, I've just invested $1200 in a tyre and wheel package for that exact reason. It's not what you think, I don't do vanity items. All to be unveiled soon.