Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Having two families and trying to please everyone... Any angle I take I get the stink eye.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
People who walk 2 or 3 abreast in public car parks

People who walk 2 abreast in shop isles so no one can get past

People who have a shoe lace undone and I have to resist the urge to stand on it

that chocolate almonds cost $9 a jar

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
It's either sister or wife there dirb. ..

Tweetbix

Reaction score
Members Ride
Evo VI
Christmas is more or less done, but my work has already been getting in Back to school AND valentines day stock. FFS, at least wait until the year is over before we start getting that **** in.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Religion. Specifically in this case, Roman Catholic, and even more specifically, the zealots of the religion.

Still live at home, but looking at moving out with my girlfriend. Just idly made a comment to my mum about looking for furniture, holy **** did that start something. Basically it boils down to, if I don't follow God's (aka Her) rules, she will disown me and never talk to me again or attend my marriage. Her major rule being that I don't live with her until I get married.

So I guess soon my mum will disown me and she can jam her rules somewhere. IF she wants to disown me than zero ####s given.

The hypocrisy is strong though considering both my brothers lived together AND had kids before marriage.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Religion. Specifically in this case, Roman Catholic, and even more specifically, the zealots of the religion.

Still live at home, but looking at moving out with my girlfriend. Just idly made a comment to my mum about looking for furniture, holy **** did that start something. Basically it boils down to, if I don't follow God's (aka Her) rules, she will disown me and never talk to me again or attend my marriage. Her major rule being that I don't live with her until I get married.

So I guess soon my mum will disown me and she can jam her rules somewhere. IF she wants to disown me than zero ####s given.

The hypocrisy is strong though considering both my brothers lived together AND had kids before marriage.

She's probably upset you're planning on moving out and moving in with your girlfriend , she'll come around to it , my mum has the hot line to the Vatican , so I know what the whole catholic thing is like man , I look at it like this , and feel free to disagree , you can take the man out of the catholic , but you can never take the catholic out of the man .

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
She's probably upset you're planning on moving out and moving in with your girlfriend , she'll come around to it , my mum has the hot line to the Vatican , so I know what the whole catholic thing is like man , I look at it like this , and feel free to disagree , you can take the man out of the catholic , but you can never take the catholic out of the man .

I know she probably will, but I'm still not planning on telling her until the day I am moving my stuff out. I didn't mean to let on anything today.

The whole rest of the family doesn't care, and no other person has a problem, just her.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
I know she probably will, but I'm still not planning on telling her until the day I am moving my stuff out. I didn't mean to let on anything today.

The whole rest of the family doesn't care, and no other person has a problem, just her.

Well , I'm guessing on a hunch , you're the youngest in the family about to fly the nest , that's what some mums are like