Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

Skydrol

Reaction score
Members Ride
Pontiac G8 GT
I want to hear the story that lead you to knowing what brake caliper grease tastes like.

Never tasted and was not describing the taste, just the texture. I have this Ceramic Grease when I did the brake job on my VE/G8. The feel of that cream reminded me the consistency of that grease when I was applying it to the pins (very thick and white in color).

This is the Brake Grease that I bought

New CRC SILARAMIC® Takes Brake System Protection To Extremes

Silaramic® Brake System Grease

A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in extreme temp ranges from -50 to 3000°F. Protects against uneven pad wear.

Applications All brake systems and brake components, including calipers, bushings, holes, pins, inserts, anchors, bolts, calipers and boots
05361.jpg

CRC Website

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
5 supermarkets and none have any Cheese & Bacon Rolls

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Narrow minded zombies who believe everything the authorities say and can't think for themselves :bang:

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
people posting "thanks all" on 5year old threads.

WTF bro?? what a waste!!

Mostly they are post whoring to increase their post count to enable them to post in Just Classifeds.

XUV

Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV XUV & Raised Cross 8 Trayback
People that have pools and then use a bucket to put out spot fires.

Do yourself a favour, buy a fire fighting pump and hose set-up, can be had for as little as $200.00

and if you never ever use it, count yourself lucky.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
A big congratulations to SAPOL and how they prioritize....I see a small fire in the centre island....no big deal.....people trying to put it out.....drive 100M around the corner and see a copper with a radar gun out trying to book people.....real smart

IMA about 20 K away is the Adelaide bush fires

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Being stuck on a P1 motorcycle licence and being so terrified of being booked and losing my licence that I spend more time staring at the speedo than I do focusing on the road ahead of me... at least that's how it feels. February 28 cannot come soon enough for my transition to an open licence!

And then there's the fact that I can't get insurance for the motorcycle I want to buy (non-LAMS) until I've got my licence upgraded - i.e., I want to buy the bike, have it insured for my dad but registered to me, but they won't insure me for my dad because my licence doesn't allow me to ride the bike. Which makes sense, but it means if a good deal comes up now, I can't go through with it. So right now I'm hoping that this guy won't sell his bike between now and March -_-

And then... There's NRMA, who are charging 3x as much as the other motorcycle insurer that I'm planning to go with - what a ripoff.

Then there's the out-of-warranty $500 crash cymbal I bought a couple of years ago that has cracked due to being defective, which I have to replace.

And then there's the marketing unit (the final of three... THREE) I'm currently working through in my Diploma of Business which is redundant, and so poorly thought-out that I have to actually invent things to put in it, and search for help from other RTOs for more information on how to complete the assessment.

I think that's about it... I guess it's good that my problems are pretty much just first-world issues :)

SpaceYam

somewhat awesome
Reaction score
Members Ride
2014 Ford Focus ST
Well, the plan was to buy it (assuming I can get finance) and then let my dad ride it. But they won't insure it for my dad because it will be registered in my name, and the policy-holder has to be the registered owner. They won't insure me because my licence doesn't let me ride it. So I can't get insurance at all.

If I could get finance, we were going to buy it and stick it in the garage until my licence is sorted, but anyway... Finance is the next issue so we'll see what happens. I'm wanting to go have a look at a couple of LAMS versions of non-LAMS bikes in the meantime to see if I can find anything that'll suit me better.