Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
ANZ piss me off no end. I still have my main account with them but they get none of my interest from loans. I have no holdings with them either. They can get fucked as far a I'm concerned. They reneged on a loan, the morning the day I went in to sign after it was approved days earlier. Arseholes they are. I only keep the account as my other bank who holds my mortgage no longer has a branch in the state and my wages go into ANZ and I can't be bothered to notify payroll or open a new account with a different bank.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Electronic/digital power meters? no more meter readers?

We haven't had a meter reader here in years except the one that does the water and they only come every 2nd month.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Electronic/digital power meters? no more meter readers?

We haven't had a meter reader here in years except the one that does the water and they only come every 2nd month.
it's been rolling out for years, but not everywhere has been converted yet.
Still manual here & at the workshop, my old house was only updated to a telemetric system 6 months ago.

rambunctious

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Executive Wagon
The property I referred to has had a digital meter for over 13 years but they still send meter readers to read the meters.
Same here on the coast.

From what I can understand a lot of properties still have the old meters so every meter is read by a person hoofing it around the streets, mainly because the digital meters were only installed when solar power was installed, and of course not all properties have solar power.

And of course you need to understand this is Queensland where a Labour Public Service is not the brightest bulb in the room.

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Drove Mr24's BMW this morning, turned on wipers to clear the windscreen and lot of streaks and **** which is odd as we only recently put in new wiper blades. This afternoon I ran my hand over the windscreen and it feels like it's been sand blasted.

Not sure what we are going to do. Maybe it needs replacement.

Tried some RainX Xtreme clean but made little difference.

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Try this product. It also gets rid of waterspots. I use it with a d.a polisher, let it dry for about 5 minutes then buff off with microfibre cloth.
SCA_526283_hi-res.jpg

Immortality

Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
looks like I'll need a d.a polisher too then...