Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Things that p*** you off/bug you/annoy you

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Nosey neighbours, the young girl from down the road can to ask if we had a dog crate she could borrow as her dog broke its leg . We had one so I took it down to her place , had a coffee then came home. The nosey neighbour txt me saying ," yes I seen you with Sharon walking down the street. I sent one back saying yes we are having an affair don't tell my wife.
ffs I'm 67 and the young girl is in her 30s.

Got a new career as a sugar daddy there mate.... :)

I promise not to tell anyone...:D

Shall leave the discussion now

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
So the question begs, how do people dispose of used coolant?
In my neck of the woods, a company comes along with a truck, a pump and empty barrels and pumps the old coolant and oils into it and takes it away...Where I'm not sure but can find out

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Got a new career as a sugar daddy there mate.... :)

I promise not to tell anyone...:D

Shall leave the discussion now
She was hinting that she needs someone to do her edging and mowing. So it looks like I might be "cutting someone's grass" ;)

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
In my neck of the woods, a company comes along with a truck, a pump and empty barrels and pumps the old coolant and oils into it and takes it away...Where I'm not sure but can find out
Same. Have a huge container at the back and when it’s full my mate has someone come with a truck and pump it. I have no part in it so it’s magic for me :D
I just dump it in and the fairies take care of it.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
She was hinting that she needs someone to do her edging and mowing. So it looks like I might be "cutting someone's grass" ;)

You old stud..... :D I'm jealous.....

Just be cautious you don' have a heart attack :D

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Woolies online order. CBF doing the shopping in person. Ordered last night for delivery this arvo. This morning realise I didnt add vegemite and cream to the order. That's okay, I checked and I had 2hrs before the order closed. Nope, tried to adjust my order, and they closed it early. Too bad for me. Why even have a 'adjustment window' if you can't make adjustments??

Order finally arrives and its missing 2 cans of the substitutes (they ran out of 4 packs, so said they gave me 4 single cans) and the ceral box is ripped open.
Next week I am making the effort to go to the shops I guess.

Plus old mate threw the truck around in my driveway and into my yard to turn around in all kinds of reckless fashion. I know I'm 'rural' mate, but no need to scatter my gravel driveway everywhere or run over my lawn thanks.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Petrol is creeping back up. $2.29 now for 98. I'm guessing the price of oil is heading north again?

chrisp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 MY16 SS Redline Sportwagon
Woolies online order. CBF doing the shopping in person. Ordered last night for delivery this arvo. This morning realise I didnt add vegemite and cream to the order. That's okay, I checked and I had 2hrs before the order closed. Nope, tried to adjust my order, and they closed it early. Too bad for me. Why even have a 'adjustment window' if you can't make adjustments??

Order finally arrives and its missing 2 cans of the substitutes (they ran out of 4 packs, so said they gave me 4 single cans) and the ceral box is ripped open.
Next week I am making the effort to go to the shops I guess.

Plus old mate threw the truck around in my driveway and into my yard to turn around in all kinds of reckless fashion. I know I'm 'rural' mate, but no need to scatter my gravel driveway everywhere or run over my lawn thanks.

Definitely get online and chat to their bot ‘Olive’. They’ll refund the missing and damaged items without question. Also, tell them about your delivery experience. Hopefully, they’ll take the feedback onboard (or you might piss off the delivery person and it’ll be worse next time!).

Maybe fill out the ‘delivery instructions’ with your delivery requirements (keep off the grass, etc.)? I had a delivery supervisor do my delivery one time and I had a good chat with her. She was pretty helpful and gave me the impression that they (partly) rate their delivery people against the customers instructions. So, if you give them instructions, you can probably lodge a complaint if they violate those instructions.