Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMMODORE OWNERS and CAR ENTHUISIASTS IN GENERAL

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
lol thought I'd leave my 2c worth on their comments page there :p.

edit: seems like they just delete comments they disagree with. Real mature, ACA. Wasn't even anything bad.

Last edited:

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
well I guess to his credit he has finally faced up and taken on full responsibility. He didn't make any excuses and has admitted it was 'hoon' behaviour and that it was wrong

He was on national television, his parents probably smacked him over the head and said suck it up or cop a beating. They said on it "that night he grew up and owned responsibility" but if the story about him parking around the corner and calling the cops claiming it was stolen is true...he did the complete opposite.

bj42turbo

Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Executive
He was on national television, his parents probably smacked him over the head and said suck it up or cop a beating. They said on it "that night he grew up and owned responsibility" but if the story about him parking around the corner and calling the cops claiming it was stolen is true...he did the complete opposite.

Yean I too am curious about him claiming it was stolen, who knows if that was true or not....

Dazz

DAKSTER

Beam me up Scotty!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina

He should cop a beating just for that bonnet scoop... god those things are disgusting.

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
he should just cop a beating full stop , oh and mum and dad should get bitch slapped for producing such a dick .

UW1SH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5speed With ecotec conversion
Its good to see he has gotten out of a V8 and downgraded to the V6 i think he should be driving a prius… Bloody wanker his excuse is peer pressure when people then me to do a skid i tell them to #### themselves whether they are mates or not… But on the good side its about time he maned up and faced on camera and admitted he is a hoon...

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
But on the good side its about time he maned up and faced on camera and admitted he is a hoon...

Tuff mane brah.
images