Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE HATE COMMODORE OWNERS and CAR ENTHUISIASTS IN GENERAL

Pickled

Reaction score
Members Ride
Car
My question is why the #### is this clown still driving around on the streets his licence should at least be suspended or disqualified by now thats bullshit he skidded and slammed in a house WTF and he still driving on the road i really wanna give him a smack in the mouth… he should deff not be driving on the roads STILL after that if that was my house he would of copped it and his mates for telling him to do it ####ing wankers..

How do you know he's driving around? I guarentee you he won't have a license or he's awaiting a summons to court.

Relax, and how do we know he even crashed into a house? The video is dark and it looks like he took out a few poles and crashed into a brick fence if anything, who's house is 1 meter away from the footpath?

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
How do you know he's driving around? I guarentee you he won't have a license or he's awaiting a summons to court.

In the follow up interview with ACA he is driving around with them in the car.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Hahaha what they actually got in the car with him? Was this filmed before or after he crashed?

After, not sure what car it was but it looked like the interior of a VT/VX...but he had his tiger mica (the car in the vid) in his backyard with the engine out of it, so I dunno what car it was I wasn't paying that much attention.

Knowing how low ACA sinks to get a story I wouldn't have been surprised to see footage of him doing burnouts with them in the car and they just edited the bit out at the start where the whole film crew was like "yeah do a skid bro you"re the coolest!"

elmaso

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS berlina
After, not sure what car it was but it looked like the interior of a VT/VX...but he had his tiger mica (the car in the vid) in his backyard with the engine out of it, so I dunno what car it was I wasn't paying that much attention.

Knowing how low ACA sinks to get a story I wouldn't have been surprised to see footage of him doing burnouts with them in the car and they just edited the bit out at the start where the whole film crew was like "yeah do a skid bro you"re the coolest!"

t'was a VT exec by the looks.

and ACA would edit in he ran over a school of ducks, killed the president of the US then jumped off a bridge and died.

HERONVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY2 SS
so.. why do people even bother watching aca anymore? take the show off air i say, its sheer dribble

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
I never set out with the intention of watching ACA...it's just on after the news and I usually have the news on while I'm on the computer or making dinner and then I'm nowhere near the remote when this abortion of a show comes on...can't we send it the way of late night shopping ad's?, I think it would fit in well between the "ab do'er" and "the 48 ladders in 1" or the "if you"ve got a door!...YOU"VE GOT A GYM!"

blasta1

Reaction score
Members Ride
07 VE
tim smith ( sexy man ) i do have children albiet they are not kids anymore as one is 22yrs and the other 20yrs old both have a hell of a lot more sense than to be pushed into doing stupid things by there friends peer pressure is for weak minded individuals and both my children are there own person so if they dont think something is right they dont do it . tear arsing around like a fool is left to the surf or moto cross track in our family as we free ride jet skis in the surf ( always safely away from any other beach goers ) or ride at our local track in a safe and supervised manner . so we have no need to do dumb **** on the roads thanks . some people have brains , and if my kids did do something that stupid i would personally smack them in the head and wonder wat i had done wrong raising them . cheers .

NickyG

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Omega
From what i understand he has a string of offences however i think he still is driving around.. im sure it wont be long until he loses it..

JMP

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 5.7 Berlina
Funny thing about seeing all this complaining about ACA is that this is what they want, most of the people complaining have probably watched just so they can bag ACA which is a win for them anyway, ACA producers probably read threads like this and think it's great cause it's free publicity. The best thing everyone can do is just ignore it and don't comment.