Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Thread Digging

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
It pisses me off when someone who made a thread 5 years ago saying "How can I get my VL to start?", gets dug up by someone who gives them an answer. It's like number 1, how did you even find this thread without manually searching through all the old ones, and 2, it's been 5 years, surely his VL has been fixed since then.

But if someone does dig, you can always count on me to post some sort of smart assed picture. Also the search function is ****.

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
It pisses me off when someone who made a thread 5 years ago saying "How can I get my VL to start?", gets dug up by someone who gives them an answer. It's like number 1, how did you even find this thread without manually searching through all the old ones, and 2, it's been 5 years, surely his VL has been fixed since then.

Possibly but highly unlikely :p

Reaper

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
It won't happen unfortunately, I enquired about it a little while back and the 'Classified moderators' shunned the idea because "they have better things to do..."

You try and search "F/S **insert random car part here**" and threads from years back come up, all either sold, sold and not updated or user inactive for years.

Dam right we have better things to do.

People report their post with "Sold" or something, then we will close it. We arent going through all the for sale threads closing them...

As far as thread digging goes, im fine with it - if the post is something of substance or adds some relevant information etc.

383 hatch

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG Ute 5.0,Torana hatch 383,WB Ute 5.0,VR stato5.0
It pisses me off when someone who made a thread 5 years ago saying "How can I get my VL to start?", gets dug up by someone who gives them an answer. It's like number 1, how did you even find this thread without manually searching through all the old ones, and 2, it's been 5 years, surely his VL has been sent to the scrap heap since then.

Fixed your post for you, i knew what you meant.

Zeussy

SSM11K
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen-F Clubsport, Rodeo 2.8 TD 4x4
Dam right we have better things to do.

People report their post with "Sold" or something, then we will close it. We arent going through all the for sale threads closing them...

As far as thread digging goes, im fine with it - if the post is something of substance or adds some relevant information etc.

Is there someone that can remove old thread such as that ^^^^^ so it doesnt happen?

Told ya... :rolleyes:

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
Lol I'll fix you guys in a minute! :p

Oh right - fix us after you fix the VL :thumbsup:. Don't worry - we'll wait for you :p

Reaper