Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Trayners VZ SS 6.0L Thunder Ute

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
in all honesty, that is very hard to pick the differences of.

need to get those other ideas for this put into fruition :p

Husky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII L67 Berlina Wagon and VEIISSV M6 Sportswagon
Car is looking good mate. Can I ask what height your front was rignally? Right now mine sits about where yours is and I want to come up a little, but i want to make sure I don't come up that high. Acordding to the number on the spring it currently has Pedders lows in it, but it seems too low for that. I was thinking Kings lows might sit 2-3cm above where yours is.

2ch0poi.jpg

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
in all honesty, that is very hard to pick the differences of.

need to get those other ideas for this put into fruition :p
So true man , still looking for a daily first thou :(

Car is looking good mate. Can I ask what height your front was rignally? Right now mine sits about where yours is and I want to come up a little, but i want to make sure I don't come up that high. Acordding to the number on the spring it currently has Pedders lows in it, but it seems too low for that. I was thinking Kings lows might sit 2-3cm above where yours is.

2ch0poi.jpg

I think they were just stock springs in the front , as they are just black springs with no visable markings .
Could always buy a set of those 10mm rubbers that raise your springs abit , thats what ive got in the rear because the ultra lows was just to low in the arse for me so raised it 10mm with the spacer

Drawnnite

Obviously Unsensible
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 Vs Ute
its been a month.
1 or both of these better have happened.
a) daily
b) Boost (you know you wants it :D)

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
its been a month.
1 or both of these better have happened.
a) daily
b) Boost (you know you wants it :D)

Haha more the 2nd option , had a look at a few wagons but nothing really that good out there atm .

Changed the starter motor on this as the solenoid was sticking and wouldn't start first shot every time.
Installed some white globes into the foglights , since the old ones were blown after getting hit by the ladder.
Power steering resivour has been slowly loosing fluid over time , very small leak somewhere . And the pump is making straining noises when turned full lock . So thinking the Power steering pump is on its way out so will be ordering one soon.
Needs a good cut/polish/clean/detail.

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Fixed the power steering leak , was the return line from the rack leaking (common problem on vz's) so all good now .

Thinking about restoring my vz thunder rims that came with the car , they have been painted black by the previous owner . so will have to strip them back and paint them in the silver.
18" rubber for more comfort .

aQZxqbV.jpg

115889d1304419972-wtb-ssz-cv8-18-wheels-thunder.jpg

ss1.jpg

SS-REX

Reaction score
Members Ride
03-VY-SS-UTE
^^^ What rotors did you get?