Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

two cars one set of plates .....random whinge

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Your giving stupid people too much credit.....lol

Not really. I'm saying that, despite all the requests to be told what eventuates, that isn't likely to happen because the police (Viccop or anybody else for that matter) would be jeopardising their job if they turned around and announced on this forum, what action police had taken. Privacy laws and all that crap. (And I'm assuming here that Victoria is similar to NSW.)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Not really. I'm saying that, despite all the requests to be told what eventuates, that isn't likely to happen because the police (Viccop or anybody else for that matter) would be jeopardising their job if they turned around and announced on this forum, what action police had taken. Privacy laws and all that crap. (And I'm assuming here that Victoria is similar to NSW.)

pretty sure stealthy meant he wouldnt necessarily stop breaking that law even if he cops the fine....

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Also, not like he'd be telling us that Mr So-And-So of 69 Bob Rd, Sarsville has been fined $584 for his stupidity, it would be anonymous as far as any of us are concerned except for the OP, who will work it out anyway.

I don't care what happens from here, seems pretty clear cut.. just satisfied that OP dobbed him in :)

Sam

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
pretty sure stealthy meant he wouldnt necessarily stop breaking that law even if he cops the fine....

Well, he could be that stupid.....perhaps a big fine just has a different effect on me. If I was nailed for doing something like that, I don't think I'd be likely to try it again. Would anybody else on this forum?

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
seriously, if he can afford 2 mercs, why can't he afford 2 lots of rego and insurance, like if money was that big of an issue, wouldnt he have just bought another car?

can't wait to see what happens here

Mercs are very cheap cars unless they are pretty new.Most of the old ones are driven by people that think they are on top of the heap when really they are wiping our arses.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Well, he could be that stupid.....perhaps a big fine just has a different effect on me. If I was nailed for doing something like that, I don't think I'd be likely to try it again. Would anybody else on this forum?
many would, clear a defect then do the mod again.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

I even highlighted in red the specific part i was quoting:rofl2:

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
I got a warning for my seats ones, and will never do it again, i've learned my lesson. I'm sure that there are plenty of people who put mods back on after a warning or a defect is cleared. You just can't help those type, there is no fine big enough to deter them.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

I wouldn't use the same plates on 2 cars in the first place ;)

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
I hope everyone in here refreshing the page for an update realises he probably wont hear anything more about it.

The cops sure arent going to ring him back and thank him for being a paladin of the people. The only way he's gonna find out is by talking to the jerk, and I dont think that's going to reveal much. Also, on top of that, the guy is gonna know who dobbed him in.

Dont **** in your own nest is what I always say, causing trouble with your neighbors will only come back to bite you. The guy needed to be dobbed in, but revealing yourself as the one that dobbed him in is not smart.

I will let you all know what happens with the cars, i guess one of them will be without plates or have a defect notice on it . The police didn't ask for my details but would have told them if they asked . I don't give a **** if the guy knows its me or not , i'm old enough and ugly enough to look after myself.