Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

two cars one set of plates .....random whinge

the_trademarc

The Cult Of Personality
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Members Ride
E-Series 1 Clubsport R8
North Dandenong . I rang the Dandenong police station and gave them the details and they are going to look into it .

Dandey Police Station ey?
The three times I dealt with them, got nothing back from them.
Even when some guys was smashing up some other druggo's leg in our carpark at work a while back. Took 'em 4 hours to arrive, by which time the guy had been picked up by someone else.

I'd say give it till 2nd week of Jan, I'm betting they haven't gotten around to it yet.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Well, that's fine. I overlooked it - I didn't read your quotation, I read your comment. No need to get your knickers in a knot.....

See the smile, the dude has a grin ;)
Kickers in a knot would be the red angry smiley ;)

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Oh dear, Stealth, here we go again......

nah, not really. Your second post has the eye wiping smiley, I noticed that.

I tend not to use the things much, so also tend to look past them.

No probs.

I tend to think that an old person is more likely to respond to getting the hard word laid on him that a younger person - it seems to go with the generational thing.

Still, if he does continue his illegal behaviour, I wouldn't hesitate to dob him in again. A second offence might wipe the sneer off his face.

redrags

Reaction score
Members Ride
walking
jump in front of his car...make sure you get it on video so we can all see it and then you will get compo for the rest of your life while his saggy old ass is being raped by some dude named bubba

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
jump in front of his car...make sure you get it on video so we can all see it and then you will get compo for the rest of your life while his saggy old ass is being raped by some dude named bubba

you must be very committed to want to become a paraplegic to prove a point.

acarmody

Donati..Whoa Green
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Find out which one the plates belong too, rego sticker should say this. Get a real bomb of a car, and when he takes the unregistered car out, ram him, his fault :smoking:.

Yes I know this has many holes in it and yes it is a joke.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
glad you called the cops man, well done.

and there's no worry of privacy or anything like that (in regards to outcome), because the merc driver is still anonomous to everybody.

if OP keeps it that way and doesnt disclose to anyone, discussing the outcome on this forum isnt a privacy issue.

quite a few merc drivers in the dandenong area, would be pretty hard to pick the moron from the poser ;).

if OP keeps walking by morons house, he'll be able to see if both cars still have same plates anyway!