Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tyre Pressure

Kruza

Reaction score
Members Ride
Dumped IRS VS Acclaim 3.8, VR Stato Caprice 5.0
and bye the way i run 40psi in my front tyres and 38psi in the rear of my sedan..
it is lowered 2.5" and handles better than any vt-ve commodore anyday
i suggest that if anyone has 17"-20" tyres they run the same and they will have better life and grip by doing so and also rotating their tyres every 5000km to get max life, even if they run 13" right up to those massive 24" rollers rotate them evry 5000km and wheel alignments every 30,000km or 6 months {whichever comes first}
any qualms just pm and ill deal with it later...............

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
The Tyre Pressure's I Stated Are Recomended Not What You Need To Run........... You Can Run Whatever You Like

The Pressures I Gave Are Stated To Get The Maximum Wear And Proformance Out Of Your Tyres, As Instructed By The Tyre Manufactures

Different tyres have different reccomendations mate. Seriously, how long have you worked at Beaurepaires for? You don't know sh!t, you can't spell, your gammar is horrible and you're digging up ancient threads all over the place. Stop being a pest.

p.s. like you passed year 12 anyway http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/6820/laa0297aa88f5cb36575738ah4.jpg :whistling: lol