Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UFC not welcome in Victoria

PRAVX II S

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore
Your right they should be much more severe on gangs, problem is, the governments are too PC to do this as they all scream racism. Just look at these knobheads who have been convicted of terrorism charges, all the fanatics come out and say it is so unfair blah blah blah. We need MORE findings like this that not only jail these people, but **** them back off to wherever their family come from. They clearly have no interest in living here, so it is a waste to keep them alive in our jails.

I would love to see a system that 1. Sends immigrants packing if they are guilty of a crime and 2. If they are Australian citizens, punished much more severely, lashings anyone? i

Thank you come again...does the hula.

I don’t think they will send immigrants packing home. But I think if you were to plot a terrorist attack on a specific country then yes you should be
sent home.
We are all immigrants if everyone no's there history.
Its not fair that anyone's family member goes out and gets attacked by gangs for no F...ing reason
So the government need to do something about this and be more harsh on every gang. No matter what race.
Beat them if you have to to get the message through. I find this works the best to get them scared.
That’s the only way the punishment must suite the crime.

Oh_Your_Blind

Green means 'Earth'!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2002 VY Executive
I personally think its an amazing sport. I trained for 6 months with Jamie Te Huna who won in his UFC Debut at UFC 110 and the dedication he had in training was just amazing. In one pro fight he dislocated his shoulder and they popped it back in and he kept fighting and actually won, its not just boxing where its a slug fest nor is it wrestling where you roll around, it actually combines multiple fighting arts.
Those of you who say "its a bunch of guys rolling around on the ground" have never seen Chuck Liddel or Rampage Jackson fight.