Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

UHT OH! Almost fishished :O

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Commodore 2002 Executive v6. Ex Patrol Car
200220121.jpg

whoops, whats going on here :O So this is the last piece of bushing in the front of my car before I have replaced every bush in the front! So a how to to come, and also done my control arm bushings, the how to includes a busted up face, a trip to the hospital, and quite possibly cheese cake (mmmmmm... Cheese cake).

After which I ill write up a how to compiling all others in a simple to follow guide to changing every bush in the front of you VT, VX, and VY commodore. Then in about two months time, i've got to all the back ones. Glee!

Also a reminder that this March is Black March. So no buying of copywrite materials, books, movies, music. This includes purchasing of iTunes, going to the movies and such. Show these bastards that it's people who share, who buy their products.

I can't think of anymore half usless information so I'm going now... To the doctor, to find out why half my tooth is missing and why my face was covered in blood. Should be fun!

Dr HaxZaw

Reaction score
Members Ride
R34 GT-T
lol yeah i smashed myself in the face once when i already had a huge headache... the only thing that saved the car having a huge dent in the front quarter panel was the the thought of the money it would cost to fix lol