Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

v8 radiators

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
A v8 radiator is heaps bigger and it's not made of stupid plastic like the v6 ones !!! have a look they are heaps bigger wouldn't surprise me if it holds twice as much fluid ,and spot on look at burnout cars just get a 16 inch thermo and do it !!!

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
And if u get a 3 core aluminium one of eBay like I did its bigger then standard v8 again i have put 11 or 12 litres into myn to fill it !!! And believe it or not but they arnt that expensive either my aloy one was cheaper then the standard one I brought In 06

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
O only thicker they are not larger in dimensions !!!

aussie bob

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs Exec S2
What about the ford au twin thermo fans? Wouldn't they be a better upgrade than a v8 radiator?

Greggles_VS

The Noob
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6 Ecotec
Vs hsv manta:2381067 said:
And if u get a 3 core aluminium one of eBay like I did its bigger then standard v8 again i have put 11 or 12 litres into myn to fill it !!! And believe it or not but they arnt that expensive either my aloy one was cheaper then the standard one I brought In 06

Do you have the link to the one you bought?

Cava454

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS, VZ SS
I got some au's for sale already cut to suit vs v8 radiator if you like.

Vs hsv manta

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs hsv manta
Just go on eBay and go Holden aluminium radiator !!! There is a 2 core one for the v6 for $170 or there is a heap of others as well ,and to the others ,u keep running ya standard pox but me I don't like standard pox!!! and listen to cava the au thermos are the best thing for cooling regardless of the radiator u are running