Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 forum upgrade TECHNICAL problems - post here

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
this thread is PURELY for TECHNICAL problems/glitches in the forum.

we dont care what you think about how it looks, or if you're too prissy to deal with the change, this thread is to let us know of any odd things going on with the forum, from the upgrade, something out of alignment, buttons not working, etc.

anyone posting dribble, or whinging will receive an infraction, and the post be deleted.

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Chatbox keeps loggin people out, dunno if its meant to be to save bandwidth or not but ?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Still having a problem with preview when in the 'new posts' section. Works fine if i just go into a normal page tho (ie manually going into the pub, then looking at the list of threads).

Along with this, can we bring back the link (used to be above 'mark forums read') for 'todays posts', new posts only shows up unread ones, todays posts used to show up everything, just with a line separating new ones and old ones.

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
preview is working fine for me with "new posts" on firefox 3.6, 2 different computers

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
preview is working fine for me with "new posts" on firefox 3.6, 2 different computers

lol, i only just updated it, and its only 3.5.8.

Not sure why it wont work tho. Will wait for a todays posts link before i worry about updating.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
We are aware of that one Ozzie, Craig had to take them out as they were causing a few issue's.

I am still yet to add back in the sponsor shortcut in the Navbar.

I really want to get this search sorted out, it's being the biggest pain known to man kind.

Maci

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Holden Statesman
once logged in, the user control buttons are somewhat hidden by the banner, could the login box be moved somewhere similar to where it used to be so its out of the banner's way?

otherwise, good luck getting it all sorted out :)

EDIT: just noticed with this post, because i wrote all the way to the edge, its stretched this box out, for example.
if i stop writingon the above line where i did, it wouldn't be stretched.

Last edited: