Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 forum upgrade TECHNICAL problems - post here

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Like this you mean, see pic 1 and 2

Attachments

• savage1987-search&#4.jpg
    savage1987-search&#4.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 157
  • savage1987-search&#4.jpg
    savage1987-search&#4.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 195

savage1987

Donating Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
LS1 VN + WK Grange 0010 + HPW VX SS
Darren, yes like that but sorted by date of last post. that's how I function on this site :) and when all those threads go stale and die, I hunt for people I can help in certain sections, and use the 'new posts' button for some fresh meat. The cycle begins again :)

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
I'm with Savage1987 on this one. I like to be able to come on here after a few days and see updates to threads I've responded to, but I can only search threads started by a user, not responded too.

By the way this new version is rediculously slow! It takes 10 seconds to display what I type after each word. This one reply has taken me 10 minutes alone!

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
I has a problem. When hitting 'new posts' some threads I know Ive replied in doesnt show the replied icon. But then a few minutes later if I click 'new posts' again it will show it. Even if Ive just posted in it still wont always show it. Just makes it a tad hard to quickly scroll though and find threads Ive posted in.

Also, in the quick reply panel can I suggest the text field be white instead of grey? I keep thinking its greyed out lol

example.jpg

example_2.jpg

Pretty sure the envelope should be blue instead of red too because I just posted and also the last poster.

Last edited:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I'm with Savage1987 on this one. I like to be able to come on here after a few days and see updates to threads I've responded to, but I can only search threads started by a user, not responded too.

By the way this new version is rediculously slow! It takes 10 seconds to display what I type after each word. This one reply has taken me 10 minutes alone!
All good on my end, that must be a problem with your computer?

Is there somewhere where you can see your total private messages? All it has for me is a total for each folder, which doesn't help me know when its almost full.

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
All good on my end, that must be a problem with your computer?

Is there somewhere where you can see your total private messages? All it has for me is a total for each folder, which doesn't help me know when its almost full.

go to PM page, scroll to the bottom

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
go to PM page, scroll to the bottom

Lol i found it a few minutes ago (just because my 'last' page only had one message, so it was near the top haha), cheers

azzfox

Braaap.
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VE SS-V
Yeah pretty sure theyre still working the bugs out of this skin atm. Previous skins arent compatible with the upgrade apparently.

markER717

Un-Donated Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 3.8L VN Calais S1
I cant seem to get it working when I'm on my mobile phone, everything is just swashed up to the state there is writing on top of writing and you can see anything. Will there be a mobile phone skin in the making or will the current be somehow adapted? I think the problem lies in the fact that my(not sure about everyone else's) phone can only have one column but it all ends up overlapping to the extent its unusable. Other then that I love the upgrade and havent had any other problems appart from the google ads sometimes covering half of peoples posts lol.

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
on opera 10 browser its got an inch gap down each side so forum doesnt fill screen.also the ends of thread titles get cut off if they are long so cant see full questions people are asking.