Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
The new skin looks disgusting. The old one was clean and simple, now it just looks confused.

Your confusing skin with style. The skin is identical to the old one (colours). The style can't be put back to the old one, because thats the old version of VB....

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
gonna take some getting use too me thinks

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
I cannot seem to reply to a thread and also cannot upload photos. If this gets thru I'll try again.
Seems to be working fine for me, I can see attachments being added this arvo as well.

Oh, and I cant hover over threads and read a preview anymore??? i do it for nearly every thread I read..
This is also working fine for me, I'm using Chrome though.

At the end of it there will some who love it and others not soo fond on change, I'm very happy with the end result, some people simply don't appreciate the amount of time which goes into something like this.

For all the knockers out there come up with something better :D

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Dude, there is only 1 page in this thread. The NSW general chat thread only has 86 pages?

At the time of typing it was telling me 3 pages in this thread. I can now view page 3 of 6 and cannot go any further.
BTW NSW general chat thread was telling me there was 214 pages and I could only get to page 86 and this is still the same.

EDIT: Changed how many posts per page to 30 and I can now see the last page but it would be desirable to have the 10 post per page again as its easier on the phone.

Last edited:

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
might be worth changing your posts per page in the settings, see if that fixes it.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Previews werent working for me before either, but they are now:), so you must have fixed something Darren (was going to post aswell, but saw the other guy did so i didn't bother)

At the time of typing it was telling me 3 pages in this thread. I can now view page 3 of 6 and cannot go any further.
BTW NSW general chat thread was telling me there was 214 pages and I could only get to page 86 and this is still the same.
This thread is 56 posts, so it will only be 3 pages on the forum default. Not sure where you got 6 pages from (is there even an option for 10 posts per page?)

Edit: just saw theres an option for 10 (as little as 5 post per page lol) so just change that like hak said, and you'll be sweet.
Loving 100 posts per page :)

hakhawk

smooth moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
BMW E21 320i, E36 "318IS" coupe
site looks way better, but not liiking going quick reply , then going advanced just reply to a thread

ive been using reply at the bottom of peoples posts, and its been fine??

Status
Not open for further replies.