Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Ve angel eyes where to get them?

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
haha i read it, il give it a go if it doesnt work il just buy new lights im not bothered.

Kernal

Reaction score
Members Ride
I think Sly 6 did something similar. Maybe ask him for a few pointers. He may be able to help.

Zerone_V

Reaction score
Members Ride
Lexus IS350 (SL)
Il do it Nd then silicone it, I can't be ####ed reading all that to be ohnest

Thats the spirit !!!!! :beer chug:
Be sure to take before and after shots and let us all know how it goes !!!!!

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Haha plenty of photos might make a video if I can be ####ed haha

SV6.07

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE SV6 Nitrate & 2011 VE SV6 Poison Ivy
i talked to one of the members well known on here for his angel eyes and this is what he emailed me. read it carefully.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/ve-wm/165600-evoke-ssv-us-why-yes-6.html

Sorry for not replying sooner. I don't stop by here often. This is from a thread I posted on another forum about my lights. Not sure if it is still relevant for you.

I got them from AAC, Advanced Automotive Customs. HOWEVER, I do not recommend them. This is my second set, yes I am a glutten for punishment, and it has been a fiasco. My original orange halos were installed by AAC. They both leaked from the beginning, and had tons of condensation. After about 8 months the individual LEDS started going out. AAC always sais, just send them back in and we will fix them which is all good, but that takes two weeks, plus postage, and I don't have the tools to remove them myself, so I end up spending a couple hours of labor to remove them.
My new Halos, the color shift were put back together horribly! They don't even fit right! One of them leaks and has condensation. The remote unit was bad when I received them.
Again, AAC: "Send them back" AND DO WHAT? Not drive my car for two more weeks? They warped the shell of the headlight getting them apart, and I doubt they will be any better when they come back, to which they respond that the G8 headlights are the hardest of all cars. Guess what AAC, I DONT CARE!! If you can't do them right, then DONT DO THEM! They use more pile on the blak goop and they look like crap. I have pictures somewhere. I will see if I can find them, and post them.
They look cool as heck, but seriously, they aren't worth it.
Also, just to be clear, the tint on the headlights has drawn major attention for the local law enforcement officers, and I don't recommend it.

the photos are Christans car with the angel eyes ok it looks great but be ready for nightmares with them.

Attachments

• DSC_66342.jpg
    DSC_66342.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 3,108
  • DSC_66161.jpg
    DSC_66161.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 7,333
  • 427SSVadv7trakfuntion.jpg
    427SSVadv7trakfuntion.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 4,280

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
Wow that looks amazing il read u email and #### acc

velj

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 ve sv6 ute
What page do I read, I cbz reading that many of people talking about them selves haha